Groups

Quick question about Woolworths...

If i bought toys on 3 for 2 online would i be able to change for other toys instore after the deal ends? as items i want are out of stock at the moment :-(

6 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3228412

Classic Woolies, happens every year, 3 for 2 comes on and all the things … Classic Woolies, happens every year, 3 for 2 comes on and all the things you want magically disappear from the shelf! Maybe it's just me but I can never find anything 3 items that I want that are all the same value!

i know that's why i wondered about buying 3 items then taking back and changing instore when they've got what i want

no i dont think you would be able to take them back unless they on the offer and the same price because when they put it throught the till it wont add up if you no wat i mean

Banned

i have just done exactly that, i went and asked in store i made out i was buying for cousins and friends kids and didnt know if there parents had got same toys the woman told me i could take things back and exchange for up to 28 days as normal. i bought them instore and online. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sav08;3228575

i have just done exactly that, i went and asked in store i made out i was … i have just done exactly that, i went and asked in store i made out i was buying for cousins and friends kids and didnt know if there parents had got same toys the woman told me i could take things back and exchange for up to 28 days as normal. i bought them instore and online. :thumbsup:

thanks sav08 :thumbsup: i thought you would be able to... i guess i'll do that & if still not available in time get a credit note :lol:

Banned

cheerleader;3228662

thanks sav08 :thumbsup: i thought you would be able to... i guess i'll do … thanks sav08 :thumbsup: i thought you would be able to... i guess i'll do that & if still not available in time get a credit note :lol:

Thats ok cheerleader, i spent a fortune instore and online yesterday and half of it i didnt really want :-D

Banned

just got Sy a truck load of lego and most available, indiana jones/city/star wars
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions