Quick question as a Royal Mail employee

Posted 4th Nov 2018
does anyone know which places still offer discounts for being a Royal Mail employee they use to be in the courier but I can't find one I'm after a new washing machine if there's any discounts I can get at currys, or other retailers would appreciate it if someone can let me know.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Call me cynical but were discounts not for when it was a public service. Now it’s private, I’d only expect what ever the overlords pay for, like everyone else.

I fully back public service employees getting a discount.
deleted147109804/11/2018 21:07

https://www.myroyalmail.com/benefits

Thanks but I can't seem login any idea if there's any other ways too check.
Just get this machine, none are better than the other these days, will last around 4 years with average use.

35926803-VUUCI.jpg

SOUTHWALES04/11/2018 21:48

Just get this machine, none are better than the other these days, will …Just get this machine, none are better than the other these days, will last around 4 years with average use.[Image]

I think you have posted in the wrong discussion section
Edited by: "SerpentSuicide" 4th Nov 2018
SerpentSuicide2 h, 37 m ago

Nah, the OP was after a discount for a new washing machine
deleted1471098
SOUTHWALES6 h, 49 m ago

Just get this machine, none are better than the other these days, will …Just get this machine, none are better than the other these days, will last around 4 years with average use.[Image]

4 years for a machine? Mine is 11 years old and only problem it’s ever had is when a sock got stuck in it, only had to drain it and pull the sock out to fix. Buy Bosch and it’ll last much longer than 4 years and much longer than double that! They start at about £350.
SerpentSuicide9 h, 30 m ago

I see thought it was due to the next discussion being about washing machines.
SOUTHWALES12 h, 23 m ago

buy cheap pay twice.

its not only the price but its how it washes, how much water and energy it uses.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants