Groups

Quick Question for you gambling Nerds......

Im a little confused with betting HALFTIME/FULLTIME on football. For instance for the CL game between milan and united you can choose...

ac milan and ac milan
    ac milan and X
    ac milan and man u
    X and ac milan
    X and X
    X and man u
    man u and ac milan
    man u and X
    man u and manu

What the hell do they mean? If i chose man u and X would that mean im betting united will be winning at halftime and fulltime?? plus X and X means there drawing at halftime and fulltime?

11 Comments

Looks like the X is a draw, so Man U and X means man u winning at half time and then the game ends as a draw

My guess is X means a draw

I think "man u and man u" means Man U winning half time and full time.

Mind you I think betting like this is just a great way to throw your money away.

X definitely means draw - EG Man U - X means man u to be winning at half time and result is a draw at full time.

Original Poster

So what does AC MILAN AND MAN U mean?

ac milan and ac milan ac to be winning at end of first and second half
    ac milan and X ac to win first half and for it to be a draw as final result
    ac milan and man u ac to win first half then united to win by end of game
    X and ac milan draw in first half, ac to win the game
    X and X draw in both halves
    X and man u draw in first half, united to win the game in second half
    man u and ac milan united to win first half, ac to win by end of game
    man u and X united to win first half, then end result is a draw
    man u and manu manu to be winning at end of first half and second half

that should be right, if not people correct the post

Original Poster

Thanks numpty

numptyj;7484542

ac milan and ac milan ac to be winning at end of first and second halfac … ac milan and ac milan ac to be winning at end of first and second halfac milan and X ac to win first half and for it to be a draw as final resultac milan and man u ac to win first half then united to win by end of gameX and ac milan draw in first half, ac to win the gameX and X draw in both halvesX and man u draw in first half, united to win the game in second halfman u and ac milan united to win first half, ac to win by end of gameman u and X united to win first half, then end result is a drawman u and manu manu to be winning at end of first half and second halfthat should be right, if not people correct the post

I concur - good work!

Just another quick question does anyone here watch a football match live and bet in running ie when a player is just about to score place a quick bet on it? does it work

archer1204;7489061

Just another quick question does anyone here watch a football match live … Just another quick question does anyone here watch a football match live and bet in running ie when a player is just about to score place a quick bet on it? does it work

No because your pictures are generally 6/8 seconds (or 30 seconds if watching SkyHD) behind the real time feed bookmakers have (most have an analyst at the in play game who can suspend the market remotely)

hmm has anyone tried it cause last week i was watching the manu match and had the bet365 site live on my pc and only when the ball crossed the line and into the goal did they change the odds not before

archer1204;7489061

Just another quick question does anyone here watch a football match live … Just another quick question does anyone here watch a football match live and bet in running ie when a player is just about to score place a quick bet on it? does it work

THERE is a delay
    i have bet several times in play
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846161
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio12
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?29133

See more discussions