Found 19th Oct 2009
How long do i cook spag bol for?

ive browned the mince, let it cook added the stuff i want, onion pepper etc, now how long do i wait? i forgot lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

tell you in an hour or two

about 15 -20 mins on low

about 20 mins

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6624329

tell you in an hour or two

lolz:-D

:thumbsup:SIMMER for 20 mins

im hungry now :x:p

Original Poster

cheers guys, rep added

yeah right

where's my rep for humour?

what's the point of eating if you can't have a laugh over an intimate tea with your loved ones?

micoo - you're full of poo

only joking - i'm sure you're not.

Dont forget the trick of throwing it against the wall....cant remember if it sticks its cooked or if it falls its cooked....:oops:

[QUOTE=
micoo - you're full of poo[/QUOTE]

No he's full of spag bol!!

15 mins for the spag, at least an hour for the bol !

tallpete33;6624428

15 mins for the spag, at least an hour for the bol !

An hour ??

Out of a jar its 20 mins:w00t:

Not that i cook often,had chocolate for my tea:-D

Original Poster

the bol went for 35 mins as i forgot to actually turn the hob on under the pasta so it was just sitting for a while :lol: tasted good in the end though :-D

deb8z;6624451

An hour ??Out of a jar its 20 mins:w00t:Not that i cook often,had … An hour ??Out of a jar its 20 mins:w00t:Not that i cook often,had chocolate for my tea:-D

The longer the bol cooks, the more tender and flavoursome the meat will be :-D

20 minutes???

I have spag bol every monday and tuesday (i work long hours so cook it sunday night and make enough for 2 days lol) and i cook the bolognese for 45 minutes on the sunday night then warm it up again when i cook the spaghetti/pasta (about 10 minutes)!

20 minutes???

I have spag bol every monday and tuesday (i work long hours so cook it sunday night and make enough for 2 days lol) and i cook the bolognese for 45 minutes on the sunday night then warm it up again when i cook the spaghetti/pasta (about 10 minutes)!

Hope you didnt get ill if you only cooked it for 20 mins micoo :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer35
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769612

See more discussions