Groups
    EXPIRED

Quick question: Is Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising worth a purchase?

^^^^^^^^
    As Above, thanks
    Just thinking of buying to put me over till Bioshock 2
    What's your view on the game

8 Comments

i only played it for a few minutes, decided it wasnt a game for me, you have to control the whole squad by going into menus etc.

if you like that - go for it, if you don't have patience, don't bother.

Original Poster

t0mm;7639645

i only played it for a few minutes, decided it wasnt a game for me, you … i only played it for a few minutes, decided it wasnt a game for me, you have to control the whole squad by going into menus etc.if you like that - go for it, if you don't have patience, don't bother.

Well I'm still halfway though World At War on Veteran last time I checked (which was ages ago) and I haven't touched it since because I couldn't be bothered.

Is it as hard as people say it is?

If you want realism and a hardcore shooter then go for it. If you want a fun shooter then don't.

I played the 1st level and then sold it...........too much faffing for my liking.

I did the first mission, but couldnt get past the second, its like you have to watch everyone elses back as well as your own. if it was like a voice recog thing where you could talk through a mic to your squad (i think socom did this) then it'd be a lot less hasslefree.
    but it's not and it's like:

(Screen says do this)
    menu
    menu
    menu
    (command)

Original Poster

Hmm ok, so is it worth £10 to warrent a purchase?

niminator;7639787

Hmm ok, so is it worth £10 to warrent a purchase?

If you can get it cheap and can sell it on for roughly what you paid for it, go for it

Original Poster

Cool, after a mooch round seems I can roughly get back my money if I don't like it.

Or CEX can give me £13 exchange at the mo

Cheers or the info. Repped

class game takes a while to get good at though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      3. One for the mathmeticians1118
      4. Free Codes from EGX55

See more discussions