Quick question - o2 simplicity

6 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2010
When topping up using this, I want the unlimited texts and 500mb internet one btw, once I have topped up the £10 will I get the balance then get to keep the £10 credit too ?

freesim.o2.co.uk/t2q…qvP?cm_mmc=display-_-prepay-_-simplicity-_-27.06.10-23:59simplicity

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
6 Comments

Nope you get a Text + Web + talk allowance for £10. No credit. If you are an infrequent talker, I think O2's Text and Web PAYG sim is better - £10 credit for calls with unlimited text & web.

Original Poster

terr9898;8902795

Nope you get a Text + Web + talk allowance for £10. No credit. If you are … Nope you get a Text + Web + talk allowance for £10. No credit. If you are an infrequent talker, I think O2's Text and Web PAYG sim is better - £10 credit for calls with unlimited text & web.

You sure about that mate ?

And how can I sign up for this thing you mentioned please ...

Original Poster

anyone ?

I am on the £5 version where you get free unlimited texts, and O2 take the £5 then I get free texts for a month, its in exchange for the £5

kelly_o_fanatic;8903946

I am on the £5 version where you get free unlimited texts, and O2 take … I am on the £5 version where you get free unlimited texts, and O2 take the £5 then I get free texts for a month, its in exchange for the £5

same here but gunna change to simplicity when i get my iPhone today. £15 calls, mins n data until i get my giffgaff which is £10 for same offer(will have to cut the sim into micro with scissors)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions