Quick question, poking on facebook

Banned 72
Found 18th Oct 2010
when you do it to someone, will everyone find out? i.e. will it say "james poked emma" etc???) on all my friends home page.

thanks

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
72 Comments

No doesn't show up in news feed.

why...u not meant to be poking emma?

Original Poster Banned

lindauk

No doesn't show up in news feed.

cheers

Hope you used the relevant protection.....

AVG will sufice.

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans

hypothetically speaking of course
Edited by: "rambo3" 18th Oct 2010

Banned

haha, gunna give a cheeky poke out are we. nah only they will be able to see

God yea it shows up

Original Poster Banned

while we are on the subject, whats the best way to go about it?

1)what do i do if she pokes back?
2) if she does nothing, it obviously means she doesnt......

magicbeans

lol...

wish i was on FB so i could poke Katie

Ah the hell with it ....

*pokes Katie*

Banned

rambo3

while we are on the subject, whats the best way to go about it?1)what do … while we are on the subject, whats the best way to go about it?1)what do i do if she pokes back?2) if she does nothing, it obviously means she doesnt......

why not cut the poking crap and just send her a message askin how she is? oO

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

why not cut the poking crap and just send her a message askin how she is? … why not cut the poking crap and just send her a message askin how she is? oO

because i havent spoken to her in over a year and its abit awkward/intimidating messaging her, what should i say and how to word it etc.

Banned

rambo3

because i havent spoken to her in over a year and its abit … because i havent spoken to her in over a year and its abit awkward/intimidating messaging her, what should i say and how to word it etc.

lol not being funny, but a poke isnt really the best icebreaker, most girls just delete them and ignore them. Its like waving at a girl you know but not saying anything.. Just message her! hey, not spoken to you in a while! everything ok? ... not hard mate

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/129194795047151691.jpg

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/15/128948471681475170.jpg

Srs question, what happens when you poke someone in FB. Will there be a message saying personA poked you? Is that it?

magicbeans2 people like thisdeb8zdcx_badass

lol

I don't even know what the point of poking is - can someone explain? Is there a point?

Banned

Marina

Srs question, what happens when you poke someone in FB. Will there be a … Srs question, what happens when you poke someone in FB. Will there be a message saying personA poked you? Is that it?

http://danicar.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/poke-copy.jpg

Banned

Penny Saver

I don't even know what the point of poking is - can someone explain? Is … I don't even know what the point of poking is - can someone explain? Is there a point?

meant as an icebreaker i imagine

Surely you're already friends, so why is there a need to break ice?

Is it like nodding at someone across the room and hoping they will come over and talk to you?? Get some nuts. GO TALK!

Banned

rambo3

while we are on the subject, whats the best way to go about it?1)what do … while we are on the subject, whats the best way to go about it?1)what do i do if she pokes back?2) if she does nothing, it obviously means she doesnt......

i think your taking this a little too seriously

Marina

Srs question, what happens when you poke someone in FB. Will there be a … Srs question, what happens when you poke someone in FB. Will there be a message saying personA poked you? Is that it?

lol, it just says ' blah blah poked you ! poke them back ' ....so if you click on it it pokes them back ......if that makes any sense X)............i agree with some of the above, message dont poke !! far better

DangerGod

Hey thanks. :-)

So I have never been poked! Oh well life goes on...

Banned

just send some nudez

Marina

Hey thanks. :-)So I have never been poked! Oh well life goes on...

ooh Marina , you dont know what your missing , ive been poked a few times ! X)

shopstilldrops

lol, it just says ' blah blah poked you ! poke them back ' ....so if you … lol, it just says ' blah blah poked you ! poke them back ' ....so if you click on it it pokes them back ......if that makes any sense X)............i agree with some of the above, message dont poke !! far better

Thank you....but blah blah hasn't poked me X)

I'm friends with Jason Holman..... he's never poked me.

shopstilldrops

ooh Marina , you dont know what your missing , ive been poked a few times … ooh Marina , you dont know what your missing , ive been poked a few times ! X)

You're adding fuel to fire shops :-(

X)

MinstrelMan

I'm friends with Jason Holman..... he's never poked me.

So he's not worth adding then, how about Stephen Brown? :-)

arcangel1111 person likes this

Ah the hell with it ....*pokes Katie*

Pokes arcangel1111 - poke back?

Marina

So he's not worth adding then, how about Stephen Brown? :-)

Never ever poke brown I tried it once, it got me a slap!

Jesus.

You know what - maybe the OP isn't scared of getting pwned by the girl he's about to poke's boyfriend. Perhaps he has genuine concern towards others judging him by using such a pointless, irritating, childish feature on such a pointless, irritating, childish social networking site. Good on you for not just going ahead and 'poking', OP, but do what's in your heart - deactivate your account, go outside and ask the girl you want attention from out.

MinstrelMan

Never ever poke brown I tried it once, it got me a slap!

Thanks for the warning! We're left with Michael Porter and Robin Hamman? Are they ok? I need a poke asap to make my life complete!

*facepalm*

MinstrelMan

*facepalm*

I jokes. I don't need facebook to make my life complete ............ * signs up for twitter * X)

*still facepalms*

my comments obviously gone waaaaaay over your head love, I despair, I really do lol.

anyway if you do sign up to twitter follow me (_;)

Marina

You're adding fuel to fire shops :-(X)

oO..................................im only telling the truth !

X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions