Found 24th Jul 2007
If my cold water is coming out my taps and its dirty who would I contact?
Do I have to report it to anyone or just live with it and see if it clears

I don't live in a flooded area by the way
tia

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Admin

Hiya- phone united utilities or whoever your water supplier is- chances are they'll already know about it- we had dirty water coming through about six months ago and when I phoned, they told me they were working on the problem, and to switch the taps back on in half an hour- did so and water ran clear after a few mins.

As above.

Original Poster

cool thank guys

Banned

300 !

Admin

0845 746 2200,
line open til 8pm
Had a look on their website, couldn't see any faults in the falkirk region...

Scottish water is 0845 600 8855

Just keep an eye out for any floaters;-)

Original Poster

cheers J_B I had a look too called them and they said nothing as been reported check in 1/2 hour and if its still bad give em a call back

Admin

fox2020

Just keep an eye out for any floaters;-)

What... dead people? They wouldn't fit down the tap :? :giggle:

Original Poster

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:whistling:

Original Poster

no dead people i checked!!!!

Banned

jennybubbles

no dead people i checked!!!!

OMG they where still living, think thats even worse :w00t:

Have a closer look, they could be really small :thumbsup: http://img115.exs.cx/img115/1346/m3zskull.gif

Admin

fox2020

Have a closer look, they could be really small :thumbsup:

Oh Jen!!! How could you?? I know you're really cut up about Harry Potter finishing and stuff, but murdering innocent dwarves and disposing of them in the water supply? You Villain :-( :giggle:

Original Poster

they wern't innocent they sold out snow white I'll have you know

Original Poster

Oh incase you care I called them back and the wifie I spoke to said that there is work going on in the area water can't be drunk and the last update was at 11.30 this morning :shock: well seeing I was out all day!!

Admin

jennybubbles

Oh incase you care I called them back and the wifie I spoke to said that … Oh incase you care I called them back and the wifie I spoke to said that there is work going on in the area water can't be drunk and the last update was at 11.30 this morning :shock: well seeing I was out all day!!

How long you gonna be without for? Crazy is selling water from the back of a sprinter... maybeeeez he should head North :whistling:

Original Poster

hopefull by the time he gets here it won't be needed lol. They don't know how long. They did say I could use it for washing dishes or showers :shock: but it it filthy so not a chance. Dispatched mr B to asda for some bottled stuff

jennybubbles

hopefull by the time he gets here it won't be needed lol. They don't know … hopefull by the time he gets here it won't be needed lol. They don't know how long. They did say I could use it for washing dishes or showers :shock: but it it filthy so not a chance. Dispatched mr B to asda for some bottled stuff

Your gonna have a shower with bottled water:?

Admin

Get yersel over to Airdrie and see if hubby will let ya all use his bathroom :giggle:

I'm sure he won't mind- he makes a good cuppa too :giggle:

Original Poster

fox2020

Your gonna have a shower with bottled water:?

YUp :giggle: Attack the top with a pin and turn the bottle upside down

Drink out of cans & bottles...(beer & wine) & start having an affair with your next door neighbour (explain that you always have a shower before & after sex)??!?!
Just a suggestion....secondary benefit is it might raise the house prices in your area once word spreads Jen!!!?!?

Hi C32, was awaiting a response from JB but it looks like she's gone for a mud bath:thinking:

fox2020

Hi C32, was awaiting a response from JB but it looks like she's gone for … Hi C32, was awaiting a response from JB but it looks like she's gone for a mud bath:thinking:

[SIZE="4"]You say that & the site crashes....!!?!?![/SIZE]

Do you realise if I posted a "wallowing/mud bath" pic we'd both end up so dead
that the Oxford English dictionary would need to redefine "Dead"??!?!

Hi Jen, what's with the scaffolding pole??!....no Jen it was just a joke, ya know, just having a.....ow, hey stop that...get off you crazy bi[SIZE="1"]t[/SIZE][SIZE="1"]c[/SIZE]................................................................................................

Admin

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

[SIZE="4"]You say that & the site crashes....!!?!?![/SIZE]Do you realise … [SIZE="4"]You say that & the site crashes....!!?!?![/SIZE]Do you realise if I posted a "wallowing/mud bath" pic we'd both end up so deadthat the Oxford English dictionary would need to redefine "Dead"??!?!Hi Jen, what's with the scaffolding pole??!....no Jen it was just a joke, ya know, just having a.....ow, hey stop that...get off you crazy bi[SIZE="1"]t[/SIZE][SIZE="1"]c[/SIZE]................................................................................................

And as for "little people", she beats em with the ugly stick :w00t:

http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Schim/5551midget24-med.jpg

You've got a collection of funny photos!

I wouldn't be seen dead in shorts like that tall guy!

Admin

Iom-RF

You've got a collection of funny photos!I wouldn't be seen dead in shorts … You've got a collection of funny photos!I wouldn't be seen dead in shorts like that tall guy!

He also appears to be wearing a leapordskin cumerband.... :giggle:

Love the way you notice the lycra wearing guy, but don't comment on the bondage gear wearing midget :giggle:

Original Poster

I only use scafholding poles to practice dancing. However I do have a very nice set of whips.............

Admin

jennybubbles

I only use scafholding poles to practice dancing. However I do have a … I only use scafholding poles to practice dancing. However I do have a very nice set of whips.............

http://www.handycandy.co.uk/images/whip.jpg

Yum.

Original Poster

not quite what I had in mind to be fair.........

jennybubbles

not quite what I had in mind to be fair.........

OI!!!, you leave the Walnut Whip YouTube vids to Jelli89...I think she's got some kinda copyright/patent pending situation goin' on??!?!

Original Poster

sorry jelli :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions