Groups
    EXPIRED

quick question regarding ebay

SuperEd
    just sold something on ebay and seller had paid via paypal,but said in his notes that he may not be in when package arrives and can a neighbour sign for it? (sending it via recorded method)

will i still be covered if it goes missing? (seems a bit dodgy to me)

11 Comments

yeh i think maybe ask him when he will be in to sign for it personally as it will fall back on you just in case

ignore and post it to the right address... Postman will leave a card if they are not in.

yeah they can always go to the sorting office and pick it up... and all you need is a signature from the house it's delivered to.. doesn't need to be him that signs it !

just send it to confirmed paypal address if hes not in they will leave a card for him to collect or deliver on a day where he is in

probably nothing dodgy tbo but i wouldn take the risk unless his feedback is in the 100's

Original Poster SuperEd

Snoop7;7896941

ignore and post it to the right address... Postman will leave a card if … ignore and post it to the right address... Postman will leave a card if they are not in.

was thinking that ,ill send to original addy,if hes not in he will have to arrange it to be re-delivered

Original Poster SuperEd

jamstaruk1972;7896957

just send it to confirmed paypal address if hes not in they will leave a … just send it to confirmed paypal address if hes not in they will leave a card for him to collect or deliver on a day where he is inprobably nothing dodgy tbo but i wouldn take the risk unless his feedback is in the 100's

feedback is 9 :whistling:

goonertillidie;7896962

was thinking that ,ill send to original addy,if hes not in he will have … was thinking that ,ill send to original addy,if hes not in he will have to arrange it to be re-delivered

This :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

thanks all who took time to reply

goonertillidie;7896964

feedback is 9 :whistling:

confirmed paypal address only then

Original Poster SuperEd

jamstaruk1972;7896983

confirmed paypal address only then

yep says im protected was just checking lol - cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Its fine (im a postie btw)

if the guy leaves a note or some indication that the package can be delivered to a neighbour then thats fine and the neighbour can sign for it.

If he doesnt then postie will just slip a DIB card (red card) through his box and hell have to collect.

Either way youre covered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844463
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047094

See more discussions