Expired

Quick question regarding fs/t forum

Banned 6 replies
Found 11th Apr 2010
Im aware of the '2 of the same item in a 3 month period' rule, just need extra clarificaton regarding a couple of items I want to list. Ive just moved house and have loads of clutter. I've also quit playing on xbox live, and part of the clutter is now headsets. I have 2 headsets, but then a chatpad with a headset. Would that be deemed as a seperate item were I to list them all in the same thread? Thanks in advance for any input.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Think that would be classed as a separate item

Do you know though, that due to this thread, u cant now list those items for 7 days after you get this thread locked

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;8336882

Think that would be classed as a separate itemDo you know though, that … Think that would be classed as a separate itemDo you know though, that due to this thread, u cant now list those items for 7 days after you get this thread locked

No, I wasn't aware of that. Why is that?

UltimateWarrior;8336934

Could be looked on as self promoting. You need to report this thread via the red triangle at the top and ask the mods to lock this. If u list these items now your FS thread will get locked.

UltimateWarrior;8336934

Classed as cross promoting

Original Poster Banned

Thanks to all for advice.

locked @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
  2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
  3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
  4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions