Groups

Quick Quidco Question (gotta love my alliteration...)

Howdy, im looking to buy an iphone, on quidco for the carphone warehouse it says you get £60 for purchasing a pay monthly phone, but it also says £45 for any contract taken with an iphone... my first instincts were obviously ill just get 45 back, now im thinking maybe ill get 105? surely not? can anyone clarify this? fingers crossed!

6 Comments

if only there was a Quidco thread already.

People could ask questions in it and so much more!

starsparkle2311;3937219

yes if only, you'd really think a website like this, would have one … yes if only, you'd really think a website like this, would have one wouldn't you?

You would.

If only there was a magic box you could type stuff into and it'd, you know, find stuff.
    :w00t:

Original Poster

ok my sarcasm radar has been activated, where is the thread, i am a newbie to this after all...

Original Poster

why thank you emasu! a bit of help deserves a bit of rep.

big_lloyd;3937700

ok my sarcasm radar has been activated, where is the thread, i am a … ok my sarcasm radar has been activated, where is the thread, i am a newbie to this after all...

Repped; that's the spirit :thumbsup:
    Nice to see you here in misc.;-)

( :thinking: or was it irony ^^^^?)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions