Quick reply please! How much to ship a game to finland?

So on ebay im selling an xbox 360 game and this guys just messaged me to ask how much it would cost to send it to Finland?

Do royal mail ship to europe? help please

6 Comments

my advice is .. dont. It is almost impossible to get a guaranteed delivery confirmation and it is why most people wont ship outside of UK.. The scenario is that you post, they claim they never received and what proof have you and that is usually nothin so they get a refund, you pay postage and lose item..

Original Poster

mosskeeto;4825464

my advice is .. dont. It is almost impossible to get a guaranteed … my advice is .. dont. It is almost impossible to get a guaranteed delivery confirmation and it is why most people wont ship outside of UK.. The scenario is that you post, they claim they never received and what proof have you and that is usually nothin so they get a refund, you pay postage and lose item..

Hes got 68 good feedback in the last 12 months, do you reckon i should trust him or is that quite a low amount?

Just make sure you get a tracking code from the post office and post the tracking info on PayPal and you should be ok. I post to Europe and the UK, and the 3 times (out of 100's of transactions) I have been done over like kipper has been been from UK customers!

Original Poster

alcatraz1968;4825633

Just make sure you get a tracking code from the post office and post the … Just make sure you get a tracking code from the post office and post the tracking info on PayPal and you should be ok. I post to Europe and the UK, and the 3 times (out of 100's of transactions) I have been done over like kipper has been been from UK customers!

Ok, cheers, rep given to you three above.

This site is good

]http//ww…ge/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
    4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions