Quick Ryanair question

I've booked a retun flight in sept. Now I find I cant travel on the fri but can on the sat. If I change the booking it will end up costing me £25 but if I book a one way flight it will cost me £10.

Question is can I still use the return flight i've booked for the monday even if I don't make the friday flight?

4 Comments

yes you can-ive done this a few times-its always cheaper to just book another one.

Original Poster

Fab thank you and rep left

Do I still check in even though I'm not gonna turn up? Or di I have to check in separtly for the monday one. I'm all confused now?

jennybubbles;6001996

Fab thank you and rep leftDo I still check in even though I'm not gonna … Fab thank you and rep leftDo I still check in even though I'm not gonna turn up? Or di I have to check in separtly for the monday one. I'm all confused now?

nd

check in online-this can be done 15 days before or up to 4 hours before at the latest-so check in for the outward bound one on the saturday and also the return for the monday-you can do them both at the same time-just dont check in for the outward bound you arent going to use-hope that makes sense!-remember and print BOTH boarding passes-if you arrive at the airport without them they charge you 40 quid per boarding pass!

Original Poster

thank you so much barky yer an angel xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions