Quick VM Question - Should I accept this deal?

Found 7th Sep 2009
Someone from Virgin called me following my disconnection request. What I'm paying is £27.45 for 10Mb BB, Talk Evening & Weekends and some TV service that I have not been using at all.

What he's offering me is a straight discount of £10 so I'm paying £17.45 for the exact same services, and he'll throw in a free router.

Anyways I told him to give me a call back at 3.30, so any quick feedback will be great.

Zak.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Sounds pretty reasonable, if it is a permanant discount rather than for 3 months or whatever.

Original Poster

No it is for the full year.

How quick was the representative to drop £10 per month?

Too quick?

If so, see if you can push for £15 per month off your current subscription rate.

They may go for it, but you won't know if you don't ask.

Good luck.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

fanpages;6229665

How quick was the representative to drop £10 per month?Too quick?If so, … How quick was the representative to drop £10 per month?Too quick?If so, see if you can push for £15 per month off your current subscription rate.They may go for it, but you won't know if you don't ask.Good luck.BFN,fp.

Well I called in yesterday to give my notice for disconnection, he just gave me a call with that offer ready.

Zak_K;6229760

Well I called in yesterday to give my notice for disconnection, he just … Well I called in yesterday to give my notice for disconnection, he just gave me a call with that offer ready.

I'd still suggest a counter offer. The worse that can happen is that he says 'no' & you are then no worse off than the previous offer or the disconnection as was your original request.

BFN,

fp.

even if you ask for £15 a month to make it a nice round figure for yourself.

As already said....all you can do is ask.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries24
    2. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    3. Computer upgrades89
    4. Invisalign dental braces in London22

See more discussions