Groups

Quick way of un-installing multiple programs ?

Im even contemplating wiping my computer, and starting again - but i dont know how to wipe it lol

Any help would be good please

11 Comments

Use google and learn how to from all the info or pay someone to do it.

Original Poster

I have checked google and still cant find the answer so i was hoping for someone here who has past experience of this to help

just instal a new os or if you want to keep the same one put the os disk in a and click instal and it will erase everything

Banned

google cc cleaner:thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]Do you have the CD/DVD/restore partition with your computer's OS on it?

I think that's critical to confirm before you do ANYTHING further.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
    [/FONT]

Banned

how many programs could you possibly have installed that you would think reformatting would be quicker than uninstalling?

could you try a system restore to the earliest point available?

Original Poster

robbieukranger;8552950

brilliant mate, cheers repped

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;8553809

[FONT=Verdana]Do you have the CD/DVD/restore partition with your … [FONT=Verdana]Do you have the CD/DVD/restore partition with your computer's OS on it?I think that's critical to confirm before you do ANYTHING further.Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

repped for your constant tech help mate cheers

robbieukranger;8552950

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211140
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…44

See more discussions