Quick XBOX 360 Question? Best Deal?

Found 10th Oct 2008
Me mate is after a 360 with GTA IV. Whats the best deal atm? He's only a one player gamer, so won't need any additional controllers etc. I have GTA IV which i could sell him, so that always an option as well.

Do you need the HDD in order to save games such as GTA IV, Fifa 09 etc?

Due to him not being a "onliner", i'm guessing a store deal would be bst option

9 Comments

The memory card that comes with the Arcade package is more than enough to save several game saves on to. You can pick an Arcade package up now for between £99-£129.99. Cheers.

ok, unless he has alot of saves/downloads from live/copies music onto hdd then there is no need for the hard drive. so an arcade would be the best option. you'd get a few arcade games, controller, hdmi and a memory card to save. can pick up for just under £100 from sainsbury's i believe. can always pick up a hard drive later for around £25

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;3164545

ok, unless he has alot of saves/downloads from live/copies music onto hdd … ok, unless he has alot of saves/downloads from live/copies music onto hdd then there is no need for the hard drive. so an arcade would be the best option. you'd get a few arcade games, controller, hdmi and a memory card to save. can pick up for just under £100 from sainsbury's i believe. can always pick up a hard drive later for around £25

or the pro console WITH HDD is how much and where from?

Disco;3164748

or the pro console WITH HDD is how much and where from?

I think the pro is cheapest at sainsbury's at £139.99

Original Poster

andyat2002;3164778

I think the pro is cheapest at sainsbury's at £139.99

a thought that deal had expired?

Original Poster

its a store one that he wants

StevenA2000_uk;3165125

Any … Any good?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/255975/preowned-premium-20gb-xbox-360-with/

As mentioned, you really want a newer one - the Falcon motherboards are less wattage due to the CPU being smaller and are also more reliable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.43

See more discussions