Found 13th May 2009
How do I look at all my previous created threads?
Cant do it since its changed.
Ta

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Look to the right hand side of the screen under hot deals and bitter wallet you will see recent activity...

Banned

click on your name

next to POSTED BY

Original Poster

Bexxa;5202720

Look to the right hand side of the screen under hot deals and bitter … Look to the right hand side of the screen under hot deals and bitter wallet you will see recent activity...

Yes but i need to go further back
bykergrove;5202721

click on your namenext to POSTED BY

where abouts?

Banned

skusey;5202768

Yes but i need to go further backwhere abouts?

under the title of the thread. results are in date order

I wondered this the other day, you used to be able to look at all threads you posted in, but also all threads you started. The option seems to have gone now, or is hiding somewhere.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5202793

you've started a thread skusey as byker says, click your name under the … you've started a thread skusey as byker says, click your name under the title, they'll all come up.Wanna hand spamming?:-D

sorry, I read that as ''wanna hand shandy''
my eyes are tired today:?

Banned

skusey;5202812

sorry, I read that as ''wanna hand shandy''my eyes are tired today:?

[SIZE="5"]dude did it work?[/SIZE]

ChipSticks;5202783

I wondered this the other day, you used to be able to look at all threads … I wondered this the other day, you used to be able to look at all threads you posted in, but also all threads you started. The option seems to have gone now, or is hiding somewhere.

Ignore that the easiest way is to click advanced search and in By Member: put the users name obviously and below that change the drop down box from find posts by user to find threads by user
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56523
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
    3. Free flights to Europe711
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions