Groups
    EXPIRED

Quickie - what are those vacuum bags called.....

.....you know, the ones that you suck the air out of. Wanted to keep duvets in. Links to decent cheap ones would be great as well.
    Ta.

15 Comments

poundland sell them-dont think you will get cheaper than that-they have various names depending what company makes em

vacuum storage bags?

i sweat blood filling mine-they were not from £ shop...expensive ones got up next morning and they all had air in lol
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 10th Apr 2011

you practically answered yourself numb nuts lol vacuum bag storage!!

Argos do a 6 set for under £20, good reviews

Original Poster

barky

poundland sell them-dont think you will get cheaper than that-they have … poundland sell them-dont think you will get cheaper than that-they have various names depending what company makes em

Thanks bark. Will have a look tomorrow.

plumberman01

vacuum storage bags?i sweat blood filling mine-they were not from £ … vacuum storage bags?i sweat blood filling mine-they were not from £ shop...expensive ones got up next morning and they all had air in lol

Doh, vacuum storage bags? Never thought of that, must be sunstroke

queenlush

you practically answered yourself numb nuts lol vacuum bag storage!!

Oi!

choc1969

Argos do a 6 set for under £20, good reviews

Thanks choc.

(Under £20? Do you work in marketing? :D)

£1 ones do the job just great. I use them for caravan bedding etc.

Original Poster

jaqridge

£1 ones do the job just great. I use them for caravan bedding etc.

Thanks for that. That's why I want them. Having our first weekend in our new (old) caravan in a week or two

Space bags

I bought 3 and 2/3 havent worked havent bothered using the 3rd.

plumberman01

vacuum storage bags?i sweat blood filling mine-they were not from £ … vacuum storage bags?i sweat blood filling mine-they were not from £ shop...expensive ones got up next morning and they all had air in lol

Oh no!! I've just bought some from Ebay to store winter duvets!

jazminkennedy

Oh no!! I've just bought some from Ebay to store winter duvets!

maybe i was just unlucky!

addyfisher

Space bags

I got a set of those from QVC on a "try me price" i've only used the large one though so far,for when i swap the summer/winter duvet over,they are brill,i've no idea what the ones from the pound shops are like though.

I just had a look at reviews on QVC and loads of people said they have re-inflated(so to speak)

Mine seem fine,strange.

home bargains have them aswel, think they were packs of 2 or 3 for a couple of £

Original Poster

Ok, thanks everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1020
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?45

See more discussions