Expired

Quidco £10.00 Refer a friend

5 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2014
So Quidco have special referral bonus at the moment. If you refer a friend you receive £10.00. But you have the choice to decide how the ten pound is split.

If you share it 5.00 each shouldn't you both receive the cash back immediately as soon as the person has signed up, because TandCs state you should receive your referral bonus once the person you have referred receives £5.00 in there account.

Tried it with a friend of mind. its been a couple of days but no cash back?

If quidco won't honour it shouldn't quidco's tandc's be more clear on the matter

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Think you have to make a purchase through quidco?

The other person has to earn £5 through Quisco before your referral cash is released. (I think it is £5).

NEtech

The other person has to earn £5 through Quisco before your referral cash … The other person has to earn £5 through Quisco before your referral cash is released. (I think it is £5).

I think its a £10 purchase last time I did it

Original Poster

but i shared

NEtech

The other person has to earn £5 through Quisco before your referral cash … The other person has to earn £5 through Quisco before your referral cash is released. (I think it is £5).

but the other person has got £5.00 from my refferal.

Lol, it does not work like that.

They have a potential £5 from your referral and so do you, but they have to start using Quidco first and I think they need to earn £5 of their own cashback before the referral is released.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75855
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions