Quidco

Banned 10
Found 13th Mar 2008
Newbie to quidco

just logged in and then went to game play and placed an order with them and use the 5quid thats floating about here. when or how does quidco know that you have gone to that site?

and what happens from there

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Did you click on the link from quidco.

Did you click the link to go to the site through quidco? If so it uses cookies etc to get the info

Original Poster Banned

yes i typed game paly in quidco search box
it told me i can get 11% back

Its advisable to clear your cookies before going Via Quidco. If you had gone to the site earlier the info may not register.

Wait a couple of days then it should show in your earnings in this order Tracked, Added ,Validated, Received, Paid or Declined.

i used it for the first time last week took abouot 3-4 days before I logged in and went to my earnings at the top of the page and there was money there, I dont know where it goes from there or how I get it but its there!

Banned

Quidco knows, because after signing up, a technician disguised as a Virgin Media engineer will come to your house and install a camera that watches your computer. Problems usually arise when the user has not left sufficient time after joining the site. The cameras are watched by immigrant children.

If you signed up for paypal with quidco when it comes to payment time you will get a email from quidco.

JDeal;1710808

Quidco knows, because after signing up, a technician disguised as a … Quidco knows, because after signing up, a technician disguised as a Virgin Media engineer will come to your house and install a camera that watches your computer. Problems usually arise when the user has not left sufficient time after joining the site. The cameras are watched by immigrant children.

That explains why there are so many Virgin engineers about ( after all
no one wants virgin ) Thanks for this............

view the help in quidco it will tell you all you need to know.
Post a comment
@
    Text