Quidco £150 Cashback on Vodafone Samsung Tocco deal

My first posting so....please treat gently..

Samsung Tocco --- one of the latest touch screen handset.

Available on Vodafone as 12 and 18 months contract.

Quidco offers massive £150 cashback (I guess will remain for a limited time period only)

On a 12 months contract with line rental of £30, it will mean 5 months free line rental....There are other 3 months half price deals available as well..

Link to vodafone website - shop.vodafone.co.uk/mob…co/

Add Free Bluetooth headset with "Vodablue1" voucher code and 1 GB SD card with "emailoffer01" voucher code...

4 Comments

Great Quidco cashback, however read the Reevoo reviews by owners which tends to be critical of the battery-life.
revieworld.com/en_…x70

ODonnyBoy;3110449

Great Quidco cashback, however read the Reevoo reviews by owners which … Great Quidco cashback, however read the Reevoo reviews by owners which tends to be critical of the battery-life.http://www.revieworld.com/en_GB/affiliate/reviews/VFP?sku=751&version=2&format=image_horizontal310x70

battery life is spot on IMO, lasts me around 3 days

Lol, I would love it if my Tytn II lasted 3 days! Then again I am never away from it so maybe it is me that is the problem and not the phone!! :thumbsup:

jemo;3110771

battery life is spot on IMO, lasts me around 3 days

Moved to misc, we do not allow sole cashback offers as deals.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012503
    2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
    3. GCSE Results day911
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions