Quidco 20.18% cashback @ Just eat/papa John's/pizza hut

Found 14th Jun
quidco.com/tak…ls/

20.18% cashback at Quidco for both new and existing members for just eat/Papa John's/pizza hut

2957879.jpg
2957879-0XUSS.jpg
Community Updates
9 Comments
Nice one. Pretend heat coming your way.
@mod..sorry just got this info and posted it quickly so didn't check where it landed please move it to the correct section if this isnt the correct place as I see it under discussions..
Niiiiiice
so how much do i need to spend in papa johns for this to work?

what do i do to ensure i properlly get this cashback?
I used it for just eat for the last 2 days and Quidco had tracked..no minimum amount here and hope the same across papa Johns as well
helloyeah14th Jun

@mod..sorry just got this info and posted it quickly so didn't check where …@mod..sorry just got this info and posted it quickly so didn't check where it landed please move it to the correct section if this isnt the correct place as I see it under discussions..

Hey a mod won't see this as you have to use their actual Hukd name. think you might have to go on the plus sign at the top of the screen and add it again but as a deal if you want it to appear in deals thanks for the heads up anyway I'll be ordering g tonight
LeahsMintytoutou7 h, 20 m ago

Hey a mod won't see this as you have to use their actual Hukd name. think …Hey a mod won't see this as you have to use their actual Hukd name. think you might have to go on the plus sign at the top of the screen and add it again but as a deal if you want it to appear in deals thanks for the heads up anyway I'll be ordering g tonight

Thanks mate... correct as @ has to be followed by actual user name but I just tried to see if it's moderated by any mod
helloyeah17 m ago

Thanks mate... correct as @ has to be followed by actual user name but I …Thanks mate... correct as @ has to be followed by actual user name but I just tried to see if it's moderated by any mod

Ah ok. Na they've won't look, think they only look if things are reported or if you submit a deal they look at it. Worth a try though, they should do that it would be a lot easier to get hold of one of them
Now it's no use as the offer has expired
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions