Groups

QUIDCO

Banned
    Right....

I have never bothered....think its about time I do....

What do i need to do, how fast can I do it as I wanna order something and does anyone have a link please

26 Comments

[url]www.quidco.com[/url]

You can do it straight away...takes about 5 mins to set up. Where do you wanna order from??

quidco.com/

Beat me to it MC.... It's very straight forward to register ODB and once your logged in you just go through the retailers links.. It does vary on tracking and payment speeds but well worth it.. I've had over a thousand pound back from them since I joined but I have had a few problems with some transactions not tracking but after reporting and a little time later I have always got it... a Also look at the others to see which pays the best...

[url]www.topcashback.co.uk[/url]

[url]www.cashbackkings.com[/url]

twinks;2627114

https://www.quidco.com/tut tut you, ive earned over £1300 this year ;-)

:w00t:

Didn't realise Ann Summers paid out that much :?

I'm on about £600 this year.

You can do it instantly
    [url]www.quidco.com[/url]
    Always clear cookies or use a different browser before logging into
    quidco and clicking through to make your purchase
    ( I have done this and quidco has always been paid )
    Regards

EDIT ^^^^^^^^ It's official I type REALLY slowly ( and badly ) :-D

twinks;2627114

https://www.quidco.com/tut tut you, ive earned over £1300 this year ;-)

Yeah but how much have you had to spend! lol

adeo;2627136

if its for purchases you are making anyway then its a bonus!

adeo;2627136

I have earned £450+ in the last 6 months and I would have purchased ALL
    the items with or without quidco!!!
    I always look at quidco as a bonus and never guaranteed, if the cheapest place
    has quidco as well it's all good

Original Poster Banned

simon012;2627129

You can do it instantly]www.quidco.comsign up and off you go.Always clear … You can do it instantly]www.quidco.comsign up and off you go.Always clear cookies or use a different browser before logging intoquidco and clicking through to make your purchase( I have done this and quidco has always been paid )RegardsEDIT ^^^^^^^^ It's official I type REALLY slowly ( and badly ) :-D

So I have to clear cookies EVERYTIME?

ODB_69;2627166

I don't (and use Firefox)....only ever had one thing not track, and think that was my fault, rather than cookies.

ODB_69;2627166

just use a different browser for quidco and set it so that it doesn't store cookies beyond a session

midlandscomics;2627184

I [COLOR="Red"]don't (and use Firefox)....[/COLOR]only ever had one thing … I [COLOR="Red"]don't (and use Firefox)....[/COLOR]only ever had one thing not track.

snap :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

schaf;2627185

just use a different browser for quidco and set it so that it doesn't … just use a different browser for quidco and set it so that it doesn't store cookies beyond a session

Cant unfortunately...do most of it from work and dont have the necessary permissions

IE 7 @ home, IE 6 @ Work

ODB_69;2627196

Cant unfortunately...do most of it from work and dont have the necessary … Cant unfortunately...do most of it from work and dont have the necessary permissionsIE 7 @ home, IE 6 @ Work

just do it from home then; at work you should ... work ;-)

Original Poster Banned

schaf;2627244

just do it from home then; at work you should ... work ;-)

NEVER :x

There are lots of cashback sites OBD...
    some of the best ones ( including Quidco ) are :

rpoints.com/

greasypalm.co.uk/log…php

topcashback.co.uk/mya…spx

]http//ww…php

cashback-rewards.co.uk/ind…asp?

ipoints.co.uk/

cashbackkings.com/?ne…rue

Then before you use any of them go to :
    moneysavingexpert.com/sho…on/
    to see which cashback site gives you the most cashback/reward for the site you are going to use............... (all are different so get the highest % .. )

I am not saying that, If you do not clear the cookies OR use a seperate
    browser for quidco purchases you will not get it.
    It's just that some people seem to have problems with it tracking ( see the quidco thread )
    I have always done this and never had a problem.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

Original Poster Banned

As a test I have ordered Children of Men DVD....so will see if it works

twinks;2627162

Funny you should say that...erm..i took out several insurances that all … Funny you should say that...erm..i took out several insurances that all left me with profit (very big profits)lolAll the kids christmas pressies and birthday pressies are ordered via quidcolots of no spend click throughs all in all, none more than i would normally in complete honesty

Hi have been on Quidco for about 6 months now and got £600 cashback thru house & car insurance plus normal stuff i was going to buy anyway

but can anyone help what are the no spend click throughs?

Original Poster Banned

Woohoo

My DVD Tracked!

ordered 2 other things l;ast night and they tracked to...

Current total [SIZE=7]£1.60[/SIZE]

hahahaha Eat my dust Richard Branson

1 more question though....all the thing I ordered were from play....

Apart from the DVD, I ordered the £17.99 headphones (Thanks JB x) and a Hoodie also £17.99....

yet both have given me 72p...yet it says 4% for other items and 6% for clothing???

latebloke;2629539

Hi have been on Quidco for about 6 months now and got £600 cashback thru … Hi have been on Quidco for about 6 months now and got £600 cashback thru house & car insurance plus normal stuff i was going to buy anyway but can anyone help what are the no spend click throughs?

No spend clicks are

Kelkoo
    The high Street Web

etc

ODB_69;2631870

WoohooMy DVD Tracked!ordered 2 other things l;ast night and they tracked … WoohooMy DVD Tracked!ordered 2 other things l;ast night and they tracked to...Current total [SIZE=7]£1.60[/SIZE]hahahaha Eat my dust Richard Branson1 more question though....all the thing I ordered were from play....Apart from the DVD, I ordered the £17.99 headphones (Thanks JB x) and a Hoodie also £17.99....yet both have given me 72p...yet it says 4% for other items and 6% for clothing???

Congratulations..

I have never ordered clothing from play so do not know for sure but
    the amount may change. Wait for it to change from "tracked" to "validated"
    and if the amount still has not changed you will have to set up an earnings dispute.
    quidco.com/hel…120

the maximum payout via paypal is £50, i have more than £50, if there any way to break the amount down so it can get paid via this way?

kj23;2633004

the maximum payout via paypal is £50, i have more than £50, if there any w … the maximum payout via paypal is £50, i have more than £50, if there any way to break the amount down so it can get paid via this way?

No it's not. :? You get what you're owed each month

Syzable;2633018

No it's not. :? You get what you're owed each month

gah, thanks though. was hoping i could break the amount in half to i could pay it in to paypal. cheers!

kj23;2633028

gah, thanks though. was hoping i could break the amount in half to i … gah, thanks though. was hoping i could break the amount in half to i could pay it in to paypal. cheers!

Your best off going for bank transfer........no fees. :thumbsup:

Syzable;2633032

Your best off going for bank transfer........no fees. :thumbsup:

yeah, i suppose, BT is fine, i didn't mind fees though, it's more or less free money and it's nice to have money in paypal i can waste on stuff i dont really need.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions