Found 28th Dec 2014
I have just joined Quidco as I have seen a lot of people talking about this,
I'm just wondering how it all works,
I know the basis (it's a cash back service)
But how do I actually go about gettig the cash back online and instore? Do I just have to link my card to my account and buy online and instore as per normal?

Thanks in advance for any help:)!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

There are three key ways
1. You link your card and any instore available cashback will track.
2. Whenever you shop online, use Quidco like a search engine. Type in the retailer and use the link on the Quidco page to get to the retailer (it will open in a new window)
3. Click snap receipts. You can claim cashback by photographing and uploading the receipt here quidco.com/cli…ll/

For online purchases you have to go via the quidco website, type in the retailer you are using and it will provide a link to shop with. Your visit will be recorded and any transaction should also be recorded as long as nothing goes wrong.

For example shopping at Adidas I would just click on the visit retailer and get cutback button.

http://i.imgur.com/sTltIn9.png

I'm not sure how instore cashback works as I haven't used this, sorry!

Original Poster

Thanks!!!! I think this answers it!!:)

following is my personal recommendation based on being a customer with quidco for 9 years and with topcashback for over 10 months.

you should try topcashback.co.uk instead. it has much better tracking and unlike quidco they dont deceive or fail you regularly. my recent cashback was declined after chasing quidco for exactly 13 months.

i have recently moved to topcashback and found that there are no discrepancies at all. topcashback also guarantee higher cashback.
of course everyone has different opinions and experiences so you might want to try both
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!33
    2. amazon echo idiots guide57
    3. Laptop help33
    4. Camera lens55

See more discussions