Groups

Quidco

I notice an increasing number of people on HUKD who's purchases have not tracked with Quidco. Also comments about small amounts tracking but not the larger ones. I have never had a problem in the past but recently I have got 2 untracked purchases and nothing happening having raised a claim.

6 Comments

I've had 50/50 success with quidco stuff and claims, had with 100% tcb so far!

Quidco are very helpful if you contact their support team. I log into private mode when making a purchase as it makes sure there are no cookies lurking.

Quidco seem to be offering a lot of £10 cashback offers or even more at moment... wonder if theres something we don't know? could they be trying to maximise revenue before going through so no chance of ever paying it out? by making people make purchases they wouldn't normally make by offering unachievable cashback promises?

ChrisWales48

Quidco seem to be offering a lot of £10 cashback offers or even more at … Quidco seem to be offering a lot of £10 cashback offers or even more at moment... wonder if theres something we don't know? could they be trying to maximise revenue before going through so no chance of ever paying it out? by making people make purchases they wouldn't normally make by offering unachievable cashback promises?

I've done a few of these with the Argos/currys deals
    But funnily enough... not showing in my account!

None of the extra 10 and 5 have gone on my account they said nov the 7 december but not there

Same here, very annoying. In another thread spomeone mentioned taking screenshots of pages so you have a case if you make a complaint. I've also contacted them and asked them if I qualified for £10 bonus and they replies that I have, if they decline my claims, I've (hopefully) got a leg to stand on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …138330
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415814101
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1018
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522

See more discussions