Groups

quidco

can anyone please tell me what quidco is and how i go about it for items i want to but thanks as i am not to sure

7 Comments

It is a cashback site that pays money direct to your bank.
    All you need to do is click the webiste you want to goto from Quidco, the company that you buy from pays quidco for referring you!! Its great!!!

Original Poster

k i will give it a go thanks

Quick tip, use a different browser for quidco than this one.

Quidco take the first £5 you earn each year, if you do a lot of spending this will quickly build up. I only joined last week and have £7.50 already with more christmas spending to do. As Tesco says "every little helps!"

Original Poster

ok thank you how do u know how much u have already then and how do u get that back or does it automatically go straight into ur bankacoount as i think i have done it all rite but not to sure lol

I know you don't get cashback on punctuation, but it's still a GOOD idea. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sorry for the punctation problem but like u said u don,t get cashback on that lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553756
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions