Quidco

Found 26th Nov 2017
Quidco....I'm new to all this...someone tell me the pros and cons please
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
PROS; you get money back for shopping for things you were gonna buy anyway

CONS: It doesn't always track ... so if you was just buying for the sake of the cash back then you're out of money ...

Lot's more but leave the rest to others
krazyasif78623 m ago

PROS; you get money back for shopping for things you were gonna buy …PROS; you get money back for shopping for things you were gonna buy anywayCONS: It doesn't always track ... so if you was just buying for the sake of the cash back then you're out of money ...Lot's more but leave the rest to others

That is all you need to know.
Topcashback is better
Bradleigh52 m ago

Topcashback is better

Why
ValheruConway41 m ago

Why

I'm my experience much more reliable tracking, rates are a little better and payout options with bonuses.
The tracking is a big one and the main reason I switched from quidco to topcashback.
ValheruConway8 h, 54 m ago

Why

Had more confirmed with topcashback , at least 80% I've done the last year have been declined with quidco so have stopped using it now , if I've raised a claim it's still declined
Each person will tell you different so try them both
joedastudd9 h, 1 m ago

I'm my experience much more reliable tracking, rates are a little better …I'm my experience much more reliable tracking, rates are a little better and payout options with bonuses.The tracking is a big one and the main reason I switched from quidco to topcashback.

Same for me with Quidco. Been with them since they started but when I went to get new Insurance this year (House, travel and life), every review I looked at on Quidco was saying problems with tracking and Quidco not being bothered to sort it out...so I switched to TopCashback which seems much more reliable.
Looks like it's topcash back then. Just downloading the app
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions