Quidco

Found 30th Jan
Just had 5 quidco bonuses paid

Was starting to lose faith with them, nice surprise
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
Thanks for sharing.
Interestingly 2 of my £2.50 bonuses have been declined - "Unfortunately your cashback has been declined. We're sorry to tell you that this retailer does not accept cashback claims, so we're unable to investigate this further for you."

The bonuses originally tracked and I have not cancelled any orders over this period yet they have been declined without any explanation at all!

Won't break the bank but I am feeling conned!

Would be grateful for any comment @Quidco
deleted800342
Van19737 m ago

Interestingly 2 of my £2.50 bonuses have been declined - "Unfortunately …Interestingly 2 of my £2.50 bonuses have been declined - "Unfortunately your cashback has been declined. We're sorry to tell you that this retailer does not accept cashback claims, so we're unable to investigate this further for you."The bonuses originally tracked and I have not cancelled any orders over this period yet they have been declined without any explanation at all!Won't break the bank but I am feeling conned!Would be grateful for any comment @Quidco

Same happened to me.
Thankfully i only use Quidco every now and then.Much prefer TCB.
Mine have just been confirmed. Pot luck???
koppyking1 h, 3 m ago

Thankfully i only use Quidco every now and then.Much prefer TCB.

For some reason I have always preffered Quidco - think I will change over to TCB now!
4 declined ansd a couple paid out today
I had two declined and two paid out.
Hey all!

Bonuses usually get declined if the qualifying purchase you made after opting into a bonus gets declined – Another reason could be that the minimum spend was not met.

The best thing to do is get in touch with our customer support team using the support tab on your account quoting the Transaction ID(s) for the bonuses in question and they will be able to take a more detailed look into those bonuses and advise any further steps you can take.

Thanks,

Joseph
Edited by: "Quidco_Rep" 31st Jan
Quidco_Rep23 h, 6 m ago

Hey all! Bonuses usually get declined if the qualifying purchase you made …Hey all! Bonuses usually get declined if the qualifying purchase you made after opting into a bonus gets declined – Another reason could be that the minimum spend was not met.The best thing to do is get in touch with our customer support team using the support tab on your account quoting the Transaction ID(s) for the bonuses in question and they will be able to take a more detailed look into those bonuses and advise any further steps you can take. Thanks, Joseph

Thanks for the feedback. I will enquire as to why.
@Quidco_Rep
hey im having an issue with the bonuses from the promotions at Christmas., I think there were 4 that I took part in and 3 have been refused a few days ago. I contacted quidco about it and added in the ids that were alongside each bonus and got an automated response saying the retailer probably doesn't offer cashback or something ridiculous, nothing relevant. I've replied back again this morning and waiting to hear what is said, I'm hoping I will hear from an actual person.
The thing is if they ask me what shop these bonuses apply to I have no way of knowing as it doesn't show what store you got your bonus with or how much was spent ... it was a while ago and I can't remember but it's only just been declined a couple days ago. I know a friend bought the exact same as me in 2 of the bonuses and they have got theirs approved can you help? Or have I just got to wait? Sorry for the essay btw
I've just had an unsatisfactory conversation with Quidco. They said I didn't make purchases, and I had. They said there was no tracking and there isn't NOW but there definitely was at the time. It sucks
Quidco_Rep31st Jan

Hey all! Bonuses usually get declined if the qualifying purchase you made …Hey all! Bonuses usually get declined if the qualifying purchase you made after opting into a bonus gets declined – Another reason could be that the minimum spend was not met.The best thing to do is get in touch with our customer support team using the support tab on your account quoting the Transaction ID(s) for the bonuses in question and they will be able to take a more detailed look into those bonuses and advise any further steps you can take. Thanks, Joseph

I've now asked for a second time I all I got was an "automated" reply telling me nothing!!
suttonmb1 h, 44 m ago

I've just had an unsatisfactory conversation with Quidco. They said I …I've just had an unsatisfactory conversation with Quidco. They said I didn't make purchases, and I had. They said there was no tracking and there isn't NOW but there definitely was at the time. It sucks

I've got a feeling this is what they are going to say to me. And because it doesn't tell us what we used the bonus with on each bonus description it's impossible for us to prove. I feel conned. Never had this issue with topcashback. I do only use cashback sites when I'm buying anyway but when they give out these "incentives" to keep us buying more through their site and then they refuse the bonus, I can't help but feel conned.
Quidco_Rep31st Jan

Ive done this two times in the last month and after a few weeks Ive still not had one reply from your so called customer service.
33183175-lNj3g.jpg
Mornin all,

@LeahsMintytoutou / @dm01 / @Van1973 - Are you able to fire me the email address on your accounts as well as info on the exact purchases linked to each bonus via the HUKD private message feature?

I will have them checked further by our Support Team.

Thanks,

Joseph
Quidco_Rep1 h, 5 m ago

Mornin all,@LeahsMintytoutou / @dm01 / @Van1973 - Are you able to fire me …Mornin all,@LeahsMintytoutou / @dm01 / @Van1973 - Are you able to fire me the email address on your accounts as well as info on the exact purchases linked to each bonus via the HUKD private message feature? I will have them checked further by our Support Team. Thanks,Joseph

Done.
Quidco_Rep4 h, 46 m ago

Mornin all,@LeahsMintytoutou / @dm01 / @Van1973 - Are you able to fire me …Mornin all,@LeahsMintytoutou / @dm01 / @Van1973 - Are you able to fire me the email address on your accounts as well as info on the exact purchases linked to each bonus via the HUKD private message feature? I will have them checked further by our Support Team. Thanks,Joseph

Thankyou but mine is sorted now. Got an email back this afternoon from someone explaining what happened, turns out they were 3 that I opted in but didn't use! I thought I had bought something but if it's not tracked there's no way I can check it. I'll have to write everything down from now on. Thanks for getting bk to me anyway
I've had one, £2.50 Quidco bonus, declined. I don't understand why, I can't remember what it was for but I can't see how it would track if it didn't qualify? If this is happening a lot, and it appears to be, surely Quidco should look at the faults in their system and correct them. If it was declined immediately we would have a better chance of remembering what it was for.

Their customer service is somewhat lacking too. I had two holidays, same value, same place, same deal, booked at the same time in two different transactions. One tracked at the correct rate and one tracked at less than half... Work that out. I queried it and got a standard..' Give us the details.. They track at the incorrect rate sometimes but it will be corrected etc etc'.. Then nothing. I get the feeling that they are subsidising the small % commission they get by refusing so much cashback and pocketing the cash themselves.
Mine were declined for the same reason as Leah's - apparently I had not made a purchase in the specified time window.

This is not how I remember it! We have a watchlist of about >100 items or so on ebay that we are interested in - whenever one of these offers comes along I activate it and then on the same day make a purchase of the appropriate amount from the list! As with mrty I can't understand why it would track in the first place if it did not meet the criteria for the bonus!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants