Quidco

Found 12th Jul
hi, I'm new to all this and seen alot of people mention Quidco, is it worth it, I'm just weary of entering my details into something I'm not sure about, thanks for any help/pointers😁
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
TopCashBack are better; more reliable tracking, and a higher chance of paying out. Quidco on the other hand have recently taken on a new nickname, Quidcon. The last few bonuses they have run have been declining for no particular reason.

Both have paid out for me in the past and are legit (Quidco is run by the same person as HUKD). However, I would choose TCB over Quidco any day as Quidco's service quality/speed is far worse; TCB have clearer cashback progress tracking than Quidco too.

Either way, if you have any problems both sites have damage limitation reps on HUKD if you need them ( @TopCashbackRep and @Quidco_Rep ).
Edited by: "jamie015" 12th Jul
I prefer topcashback
Generally acknowledged as a legitimate site and not heard of any special concerns about data security. Often criticised when expected cashback does not materialise - no different to any other cashback site.
If you like free money quidco is great. It’s a big company who advertise on tv. I have used it years and put any money I get from it towards holiday spending
I’ve started using complete savings instead. You have to wait until you get an invite after buying from one of their retailers. It’s the ones that look really dodgy and offer an extra £16.87 or something if you sign up. I actually looked at one after a while and it’s a great deal. The minimum level of cash back is 10% so it adds up pretty quickly .

They charge £15 a month, but if you make any purchase during the month that is refunded. You have to send off an email to claim for it though, so there is a small hoop to jump through. Their choice of retailers isn’t as large as the other two sites, they’ve only got around 740 on there, but all the main ones are present. The only one I haven’t found that I use so far is Very, and there’s no financial ones on there.
They also offer cheaper gift cards, currently you can get £100 of Argos cards for £80 and then a 7% discount for anymore after that.

The only caveat is that you can only get a maximum of £250 cash back a month, and the cash back is counted when it’s paid, not when you purchase.
Cakeboy7935 m ago

I’ve started using complete savings instead. You have to wait until you g …I’ve started using complete savings instead. You have to wait until you get an invite after buying from one of their retailers. It’s the ones that look really dodgy and offer an extra £16.87 or something if you sign up. I actually looked at one after a while and it’s a great deal. The minimum level of cash back is 10% so it adds up pretty quickly .They charge £15 a month, but if you make any purchase during the month that is refunded. You have to send off an email to claim for it though, so there is a small hoop to jump through. Their choice of retailers isn’t as large as the other two sites, they’ve only got around 740 on there, but all the main ones are present. The only one I haven’t found that I use so far is Very, and there’s no financial ones on there. They also offer cheaper gift cards, currently you can get £100 of Argos cards for £80 and then a 7% discount for anymore after that.The only caveat is that you can only get a maximum of £250 cash back a month, and the cash back is counted when it’s paid, not when you purchase.

Yeah, they are good! I got both payments on the free trial then I cancelled. Same thing with Delivery Deals, but they charge £10 (no monthly bonus) and pay via cheque.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants