Quidco

Posted 2nd May
Hi

I keep seeing all those posts saying that you will get X Amount back through them.

Could someone please enlighten me

I have never used it and have no idea what it is

Is it worth to take and account and is it free to use?

Many thanks for any response
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Why don’t you go to their website and check “how it works” page
Cashback
quidco.com/home
and here
topcashback.co.uk/

Important to note it is you could get cashback through them

"Is it worth to take and account and is it free to use?"
yes and yes

You can sign up for a "premium" account for a fiver a year
but don't see it is worth it myself these days
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd May
Wongy11002/05/2019 16:49

CashbackSign up herehttps://www.quidco.com/homeand …CashbackSign up herehttps://www.quidco.com/homeand herehttps://www.topcashback.co.uk/Important to note it is you could get cashback through them "Is it worth to take and account and is it free to use?"yes and yesYou can sign up for a "premium" account for a fiver a yearbut don't see it is worth it myself these days

Thanks I have just signed up

UKhotdeals made me feel like I’m missing out lol

Let’s hope I get the hang of it
andrushka02/05/2019 16:56

Thanks I have just signed up UKhotdeals made me feel like I’m missing out l …Thanks I have just signed up UKhotdeals made me feel like I’m missing out lolLet’s hope I get the hang of it

Should have mentioned they do referrals as well if you have a 'friend'
"UKhotdeals made me feel like I’m missing out lol"
The same here when i signed up in 2012(tcb quidco2011)
Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd May
Wongy11002/05/2019 17:02

Should have mentioned they do referrals as well if you have a 'friend' …Should have mentioned they do referrals as well if you have a 'friend' "UKhotdeals made me feel like I’m missing out lol"The same here when i signed up in 2012(tcb quidco2011)

Referral sounds good !
I can always sign up with new email address :-)
What do those friends get :-)
andrushka02/05/2019 17:03

Referral sounds good ! I can always sign up with new email address :-)What …Referral sounds good ! I can always sign up with new email address :-)What do those friends get :-)

Quidco offer the same amount (free £10, I think) to both the referrer and the referred, when the referred person reaches £10 cashback.

TCB offers vary, and some are better for the referred person than others.

Feel free to send a PM if interested ;)!
Annoyingly Quidco at least still automatically put you on premium when you sign up

so you will need to check and get in touch with them
Ferris02/05/2019 18:53

Quidco offer the same amount (free £10, I think) to both the referrer and …Quidco offer the same amount (free £10, I think) to both the referrer and the referred, when the referred person reaches £10 cashback.TCB offers vary, and some are better for the referred person than others.Feel free to send a PM if interested ;)!

Done my first purchase for £103 from b&q not much but still something for nothing
Hopefully we will each get our referral credit
37635769-bVJjc.jpg
andrushka12/05/2019 18:47

Done my first purchase for £103 from b&q not much but still something for …Done my first purchase for £103 from b&q not much but still something for nothing Hopefully we will each get our referral credit [Image]

Great stuff! With that one purchase, you're over halfway there already!
andrushka12/05/2019 18:47

Done my first purchase for £103 from b&q not much but still something for …Done my first purchase for £103 from b&q not much but still something for nothing Hopefully we will each get our referral credit [Image]

Make sure you clear your cookies before going through quidco or TCB or you can lose the cash back. Also worth keeping two accounts one with both, there has been a report of someone getting a quidco account blocked possibly because they had used the two email tricks.

Reason to keep two is because you may find that one does not work for you, after nearly £3000 with quidco over the years but I moved fully to TCB last year after some poor customer service from quidco, needing to chase and chase them for replies even though I was a premium member. No issues with TCB to date in the early years I had problems with tracking but that seems to be a thing of the past/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions