Found 20th Jun 2009
When i bought my dell laptop earlier this year, i went through quidco. i left it a few days and nothing happened so I stuck an enquiry in - that tracked and then so did another. I told quidco and asked them to cancel the one that I enquired about, but they said just leave it for dell to decide which one to pay for. I've now recieved payment for both, am I in the wrong and should i tell them about it?

1. Misc
  2. Dell
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dell
4 Comments

If Dell have validated both then thats not your fault. You did the right thing by bringing it to the attention of Quidco, therefore you cant do anymore. By Dell validating both then you are now entitled to both enjoy your cash

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5545390

If Dell have validated both then thats not your fault. You did the right … If Dell have validated both then thats not your fault. You did the right thing by bringing it to the attention of Quidco, therefore you cant do anymore. By Dell validating both then you are now entitled to both enjoy your cash

awesome. the response i was looking for :thumbsup:

nice pic btw :whistling:

There'll be plently of times when Quidco won't track, and then whichever company will reject your query.... just take the money and say nothing, lol!

:thumbsup:

emhaslam;5545400

awesome. the response i was looking for :thumbsup: nice pic btw … awesome. the response i was looking for :thumbsup: nice pic btw :whistling:

I take it the drinks are on you tonight!!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1919
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code23
    4. Is this junction box wired properly??813

See more discussions