Groups

Quidco

Most people on here speak about not receiving their quidco cashback when they should have, but has anyone here been paid out by Quidco when they shouldn't have?

10 Comments

ahem... consider yourself lucky....

and yes it use to happen quite a fair bit in the past..like 3 years or so.. but if it still happens then..just think of it as collateral towards the trackings that may not work for you in future..there is always charity..if you are generous.

Original Poster

I'm not suggesting that it has happenned to me, I just wondered if it does happen or has been known to happen?
    I thought I might chance my arm ;-)

I know someone who got money back from pet insurance when they didnt even have a pet....

Well I ordered some clothes online but they ended going back to the shop as they weren't suitable. Got a full refund, but have since received £10.75 via quidco.

Original Poster

Rupee Man;5568038

I know someone who got money back from pet insurance when they didnt even … I know someone who got money back from pet insurance when they didnt even have a pet....

lol

i recieved 50£ pound for a phone i never got

Yes - I know someone that had their car insurance track & pay twice for the same transaction...almost made it a free year of car insurance :thumbsup:

I got £75 for being denied a phone contract.

at christmas argos were doing £1 per day on reservations through Quidco and I got paid per reservation.

*if quidco reads I'll deny all knowledge hehehe*

I ordered a laptop but then they put a better offer / discount code on so i cancelled and re ordered and got paid for both
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1635
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions