Groups

quidco?

has anyone else had problems with tracking? i have bought stuff through quidco ie very, la redoute and empire and not one of them has tracked?

7 Comments

Clear cookies before using Quidco.
    I always use a seperate browser (Opera) just for Quidco transactions & not had any problem.

Original Poster

thanks as i have not had any problems in the past and i have been using it for years the only thing i have done recently was change my anti-virus so not sure if it is something to do with that!

cdiscount didnt track for me on an archos 8gb.
    neither did a hotel room i had a while back.

i had a mobile not track was £50 so emailed them and they told me what to do they then investigated it and tracked a few days later give them an email and they sort you out was done very quickly i might add

gl

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;6440415

i had a mobile not track was £50 so emailed them and they told me what to … i had a mobile not track was £50 so emailed them and they told me what to do they then investigated it and tracked a few days later give them an email and they sort you out was done very quickly i might add gl

cheers thanks never thought of doing that :thumbsup:

Dont bother with Quidco better cashback sites out there that dont charge a fee

Have had it not track about 7 times in last 2 yrs... usually had it upheld xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1313
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63485
      4. Get an annual MOT reminder44

See more discussions