Groups

Quidco??

What is this exactly, heard everyone mention it in deals, but what is it, how do you get it etc.......

Someone please give me this info, it seems like I am missing out on something!!

9 Comments

quidco.com/ :thumbsup:

Easy peasy money.

It's a nice way to maybe get some money back on something you were buying anyway.

When shopping instead of going directly to the retailer, or via google, you go through links in your cashback account and earn x% of the value of your order back in cash, normally a received a few months later.
    I can recommend topcashback, rather than quidco, for reliability, no annual fee and top ups.

You may as well sign up for it if you buy even just a few things from the net e.g. play becuase even gettin small %'s of your money back adds up. It does cost a £5 "subscription" but i'm sure this was taken out of what you earn anyway,and if you get a big purchase (e.g. mobile) you get cashback straightaway

I use Topcashback more as they don't charge the fiver annual fee that Quidco do.

grimlocksbrain;6651101

You may as well sign up for it if you buy even just a few things from the … You may as well sign up for it if you buy even just a few things from the net e.g. play becuase even gettin small %'s of your money back adds up. It does cost a £5 "subscription" but i'm sure this was taken out of what you earn anyway,and if you get a big purchase (e.g. mobile) you get cashback straightaway

This is correct. There isn't really much of a downside.

The only one I can think of is that I can recall that certain deals became unavailable when I was using Quidco on Opodo. I imagine they aren't alone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions