Groups

QUIDCO??

Hi has anyone ever had problems with quidco?
    I've been using quidco for about 15 months now. And I recently logged in to find that of about £300 I can only get paid £95.
    And it's basically because i've only had two things validate, and both in the last two months!!
    So from SEP 2008 TO JULY 2009 i've had nothing validated!
    Now are quidco just the biggest con merchants out there or what? Their customer service are useless and will not explain to me why this is?
    I'm just getting replys off them that are nothing to do with the subject, I wanna know what happens to my money I'm owed!!!! GRRRR

13 Comments

never had a problem with qudco and found there customer service fantastic ive had a few things not validate filled out a query ticket andalways had them resolved by quidco team

jamstaruk1972;6956042

never had a problem with qudco and found there customer service fantastic … never had a problem with qudco and found there customer service fantastic ive had a few things not validate filled out a query ticket andalways had them resolved by quidco team

+1 :thumbsup:

disputed a 'decined' transaction and they sorted it out too, just received it......along with the MoreThan one for £70 at last lol.......just in time for Chrimbo :-D

Banned

Whats not validated, did you order a load of three phones in the glitch?

Original Poster

No I don't know about this three phone glitch!
    I had a message back from them just now saying

Thank you for getting back to us.

We can only investigate transactions from the last twelve weeks. If something doesn't track or declines incorrectly you need to let us know within that time by submitting an earnings enquiry for each transaction. The merchants will not accept any enquiries from us over twelve weeks in age.

Kind regards,

Craig
    QuidCare

So basically this whole site is a joke.... I never knew that I had to watch every single transaction to make sure that it tracks!!!

I've lost so much money it's unreal. I'm never using them again, what is the point?
    Bunch of idiots!!!! :x

to be honest i think most people check back when they buy something to make sure its went through ok after 4 weeks id be filling in a ticket

contact them and explain what has not tracked, tracked but not validated and validated but not paid, tell them you are not going to use them in the future and why.

Original Poster

Yeah to be honest it's my fault for just thinking you can sit back and buy things and hope that these companys honor their cash back promise without chasing it up!

Well that's it now with quidco, I always thought they seemed dodgy from day one!
    I know it's only free money but i've worked hard to go through quidco in the last year :x
    I've brought lots!!!

Well i've receved over £300 and had £95 validated and that was vodafone last month so good on them..
    The rest is owed from the likes of
    Argos
    O2
    HELPU PET INSURE
    JACKPOT JOY
    PLAY.COM

Djnino;6956454

So basically this whole site is a joke.... I never knew that I had to … So basically this whole site is a joke.... I never knew that I had to watch every single transaction to make sure that it tracks!!!I've lost so much money it's unreal. I'm never using them again, what is the point?Bunch of idiots!!!! :x

to be honest, you've not lost anything. buying things just for the cashback is pretty stupid. and if you were going to buy them anyway, you've not lost anything, just not gained all the advantages you could've.

Quidco don't pay the money, the retailler does. If an item doesn't track, you need to tell quidco so they can raise it with the retailer. It could be numerous reasons for the items not tracking, cookies on your computer is the main one. Clear all your cookies before you click through to quidco or use another browser.

You can't rely on a website to do everything for you, you need to keep an eye on the system as problems occur. Quidco are one of the better cashback websites for sorting queries.

Cashback from quidco isn't guaranteed, the retaillor could decline or it just doesn't track. Never expect it to come through, but be suprised when it does, as it's an added bonus when it does.

BTW i have use quidco for 2 years and only had 2 open 2 tickets in that time. It's normally insurance companies that take ages to payout as they do "fraud checks".

Yeah mate, as you've probably realised, you shouldn't have left tracked items for sooo looonnnng.

I wish I could turn back time and give you a clip around the ear, telling you to chase up your cashback! And then go halves on the cashback when you received them... LOL!!!

Original Poster

scales23;6956673

to be honest, you've not lost anything. buying things just for the … to be honest, you've not lost anything. buying things just for the cashback is pretty stupid. and if you were going to buy them anyway, you've not lost anything, just not gained all the advantages you could've.

No no no... I've never ever brought anyhthing just for cashback! That would be retarded... Just made sure i've always checked that evertime I've brought something I wanted I've gone through a merchant that uses quidco!

I have £100 from phones4u stuck at the validated stage from December last year. 11 months.
    I keep getting fobbed off by quidco....

Very annoying.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250829
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523455
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846313

See more discussions