Groups

Quidco

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help, I can't seem to get quidco to work. I've signed up and gone through the site to the sites I wanted but when I've bought things nothings happened. Am I missing something?

8 Comments

Is it not comming up under transaction's?

Sometimes takes from a few hours to a few days to "track".
    When it tracks it will show up in your account

Original Poster

No nothings happened. I also thought you had to pay £5 to join, when does that come out?

it comes out of any cashback you earn..

the first £5 is theirs.. !

Original Poster

Cheers, I want to buy something else now, so i'll try again.

Also, how come amazon isn't included?

Guyver;7181118

it comes out of any cashback you earn..the first £5 is theirs.. !

£5 every year

join ]topcashback its free you get better % casback and you get all the discount

best thing to use them for is insurance or utility change - thats where the big money is, also holidays/ hotels

jonathan88;7181096

No nothings happened. I also thought you had to pay £5 to join, when does … No nothings happened. I also thought you had to pay £5 to join, when does that come out?

it comes out of what u earn x

jonathan88;7181151

Cheers, I want to buy something else now, so i'll try again.Also, how … Cheers, I want to buy something else now, so i'll try again.Also, how come amazon isn't included?

not all merchants are registered with quidco, you need to allow a few days for your purchases to track into your account, it isn' instant.;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions