Groups

Quidco?

Banned
    i was wondering, i have registerd my card with quidco, if i register with a different cashback site that also does offline cashback would we get double cashback?? lol

7 Comments

Honest answer = don't know

Likely answer = No

I don't think so

But if WE do, remember to share :roll:

You have to click through from the cashback site, so (I'd guess) you can only have one tracking at a time.

steve1221;7847991

You have to click through from the cashback site, so (I'd guess) you can … You have to click through from the cashback site, so (I'd guess) you can only have one tracking at a time.

The OP is asking about in-store cashback

how do you register your card with quidoc for asda, tesco etc? i had a look but coudlnt see where too. also whats cashback return? x thnaks

superskilly;7848217

how do you register your card with quidoc for asda, tesco etc? i had a … how do you register your card with quidoc for asda, tesco etc? i had a look but coudlnt see where too. also whats cashback return? x thnaks

quidco.com/in-…ck/

Only a handful of merchants registered at the moment

Original Poster Banned

its worth a shot though hey? anyone recommend any good instore cashback websites?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions