Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco

Right i have signed up to this thing and i dont know what to do!

I want to buy from game.co.uk (a ds lite) and went on quidcos website found the game link then i clicked on it, what is it supposed to do? reduce prices on the site or something?

Please can someone shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Hi no it tracks the purchase and gives you a % back in your account.

You must be logged into your own QuidCo account and the link you follow should be the green one, not the red [that would mean you're not logged in].

It should then track and take a few days to show that it has. IN a couple of months or so, you should see the payment in your account if it's tracked correctly

hi, going through the site, it simply adds the cashback amount to your quidco account, amount varies with different sites, i think it has to be a certain amount before you can withdraw please someone correct me if im wrong

[SIZE=2]Without going through all the waffle...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Basically if you go to a store using the links at Quidco, then you will get a % cashback off whatever you buy. This wont be taken off the bill with the store, but what will happen if you click on earnings in quidco, after a few days you will see the money that will be paid to you. Once the compnay pay quidco...Quidco pays the money to you ( i have it sent to my Paypal account)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I think you have to earn £5 before you can start getting the cash...so the easiest way is to look at some of the inital cash back offers quidco offer...eg National lottery...buy a card on line ..(so you can still win and be a millionaire) and quidco give you £3.50![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It is so simple really and it can save you a mint. dont expect the money overnight..it takes a while...but hey its money you never had so dont worry![/SIZE]

Original Poster

Ok thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1922

See more discussions