Groups

Quidco

I signed up for quidco today and have just realised that it is only for UK residents...The thing is, I live overseas but buy quite a lot of stuff online and send it to my parents house in the UK who then bring it out to me on their next visit...I dont have a UK bank account but have a paypal account..would I get away with using Quidco or will it just be a waste of time for me...:thinking:

9 Comments

Waste of time for you really, where are you based? Sure there must be an equivalent where you are.

I suppose its worth a try

Original Poster

grdesign

Waste of time for you really, where are you based? Sure there must be an … Waste of time for you really, where are you based? Sure there must be an equivalent where you are.

South of Spain...dont know of anything like that here plus I buy more stuff from the UK than from over here as its still very limited buying online in Spain :-(

I think if you have a PayPal account and using UK retailers sending to your parents UK address, it would be the same as using a cashback site from here anyway.

Original Poster

rayman

I think if you have a PayPal account and using UK retailers sending to … I think if you have a PayPal account and using UK retailers sending to your parents UK address, it would be the same as using a cashback site from here anyway.

Thats what I thought but it says that if they find out that you are a non-UK resident then they will cancel your account...Thing is as well my paypal account is linked to my Spanish bank account...I thought of just leaving the moeny in the paypal account and using it for Ebay etc...The other thing though is that they ask you for your banks sorting code etc as well...so they would probably realise just from that....:-( I might send them an email and ask them just to be on the safe side...:thumbsup:

Ah didn't know that, so probably not a good idea without asking them first then

Original Poster

rayman

Ah didn't know that, so probably not a good idea without asking them … Ah didn't know that, so probably not a good idea without asking them first then

Ive just sent them an email....I´ll let you know what they say :thumbsup:

I think Quidco's admin will have probably seen this thread already :giggle:

It's for UK residents only. However this is a tricky one, with you living outside the UK but buying within the UK. (Surely things are cheaper where you are?!).

Just have to see what they say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764351
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089
      4. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.33

See more discussions