Groups

Quidco

is it broken?

I cant get on?

14 Comments

Can't get on either

you broked it

Works fine for me

EDIT: It really did work, now getting bad gateway though.
    Edited by: "Marina" 20th Oct 2010

Its back!

Banned

Have they gone bankrupt?

phew, thought it was just me, !, im in the middle of a shop with them too and cant check out as im afraid of losing the cashback,
    a few questions :
    are halfords alright at giving you cash back if you use one of their own discount codes from an email or should i forgo the code,

im better off with the discount instead of the cashback but if i can be greedy and have both id love it,
    and im sure i pre registered the credit card for actual store cashback but can i still get it if i reserve and collect

thanks

birdyboyuk

Its back!

not back her, still bad gateway

Marina

Works fine for meEDIT: It really did work, now getting bad gateway … Works fine for meEDIT: It really did work, now getting bad gateway though.

really cool story......

Life is over?

Charlie Scene

really cool story......

angelfairee

Life is over?

Nearly

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

you broked it

Fixed it

Banned

working now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1940
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501273
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764595
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1638

See more discussions