Groups

QUIDCO

A lot of people probably know about this already, but I just thought that il share this, basically when ever you order from online you can get free cash back, I have made £187 cashback so far

33 Comments

lolz

Thanks op. This sounds great. Have you got a link please?

you kidding this is witch craft

Hahaha wish I had seen it first!

SuperEd

TCB

http://i56.tinypic.com/29axiet.jpg

Edited by: "jonny619447" 11th Feb 2011

deek72

Thanks op. This sounds great. Have you got a link please?

Here ya go deek, surprised you have never heard of them before (_;)

quidco.com/home/

mijanrahman199 : Membership:4 years, 5 months ago

Dude, have you never seen any of the million Quidco threads on here? ...

I'm just shy of £500 from TCB and Quidco

jonny619447

Here ya go deek, surprised you have never heard of them before … Here ya go deek, surprised you have never heard of them before (_;)https://www.quidco.com/home/

Cheers jonny, will check it out

Nah, we shouldn't really be taking the pee, the OP is really trying to help us.
    OP: most of us here already know about quidco, but I'm sure someone new will benefit. Thanks for posting.

I only used Quidco back in Oct! Still waiting for the payout though for the AA cover!

SuperEd

i much prefer topcashback now - quidco gone downhill in my opinion

wow i didnt know that oO lmao

Lol classic thread

Banned

I hear the titanic sank
    Edited by: "dog_cop" 11th Feb 2011

dog_cop

I hear the titanic sank

Did it??? oO Have you got a link to a reliable source?

jonny619447

Did it??? oO Have you got a link to a reliable source?

linky

ohdaesu

linky

thats a sauce, not a source.

I see levi got that time machine working......

Been a member of quidco for a year and only managed to get about £50 so far,how did you manage nearly £500

eggbarker

Been a member of quidco for a year and only managed to get about £50 so … Been a member of quidco for a year and only managed to get about £50 so far,how did you manage nearly £500

You talking to me? apologies if you are not.

I do a lot of the gambling ones. Some of them you have to deposit as little as £10 and play it through and they pay you anything from that £10 (worst you do is break even) sometimes can be up to 30 or 40 quid. You sometimes have to wait a few months for it.

I had one clear for payment at the end of January, called Eurogrand. I done this one about 4 months ago, had to deposit and play through £20 but I have just been paid £45 for it

if you do it you have to keep disciplined. Your main aim is the cashback, if you lose your still up through cashback and if you win thats an extra bonus. Do not redeposit because then you are going against why you are doing it in the first place.

Keep disciplined, earn some extra money

My total quidco cashback is £1,832.08 !!!

jonny619447

You talking to me? apologies if you are not.I do a lot of the gambling … You talking to me? apologies if you are not.I do a lot of the gambling ones. Some of them you have to deposit as little as £10 and play it through and they pay you anything from that £10 (worst you do is break even) sometimes can be up to 30 or 40 quid. You sometimes have to wait a few months for it.I had one clear for payment at the end of January, called Eurogrand. I done this one about 4 months ago, had to deposit and play through £20 but I have just been paid £45 for it :)if you do it you have to keep disciplined. Your main aim is the cashback, if you lose your still up through cashback and if you win thats an extra bonus. Do not redeposit because then you are going against why you are doing it in the first place.Keep disciplined, earn some extra money

Have you checked out matched betting ?

There is a very good thread on mse about it ? Basically its a way to extract as much of your free sign up bets out of the companies as possible. Quidco is seen as a bonus.

alictait

Have you checked out matched betting ?There is a very good thread on mse … Have you checked out matched betting ?There is a very good thread on mse about it ? Basically its a way to extract as much of your free sign up bets out of the companies as possible. Quidco is seen as a bonus.

nope. Have you got a link to it?

jonny619447

nope. Have you got a link to it?

Lots of good info in this thread

alictait

Lots of good info in this thread

Thanks mate, I'll take a look

Need to be very careful though. Ability to lose a lot as well if not done properly !!

alictait

Need to be very careful though. Ability to lose a lot as well if not done … Need to be very careful though. Ability to lose a lot as well if not done properly !!

Yup I know... I know a bit. For the same reason I haven't touched spread betting, too risky for me!

jonny619447

Yup I know... I know a bit. For the same reason I haven't touched spread … Yup I know... I know a bit. For the same reason I haven't touched spread betting, too risky for me!

Me neither. I have made a couple of mistakes along the way with matched betting, but even still reckon I have made about 2k

Thanks OP..........didn't realise. Just signed up and done some shopping now.

Happy days

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll228/syzable_album/HUKD/9a62926b.png

How do you all get so much? Ok sign up to all the gambling sites, but there is only so many of them?

Im struggling to get my £20 out let alone anything else lol

Insurance, mobile phones, sky, eBay (when I remember) lottery, AA, RAC etc

whats this "internet" you speak of?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions