Groups

Quidco admin fee's

Hey all, I got my cashback from jackpot joy last week and quidco took £5 out of my £20 is this fair?? i should have got £20 not £15

22 Comments

You only have to pay £5 each year...IF there's money credited to your account....

As you wouldn't have anything if you didn't go through Quidco, then £15 is a great freebee

Original Poster

oh k, but still £5

Quidco take £5 a year admin fees, so yes it is normal!

Look at it as you have earned £15. Cos without Quidco, you wouldnt have any of it!

Hey I've had over £300 from Quidco.. inless than a year..

I certainly don't begrudge them a fiver...LOL

They make it abundantly clear when you sign up to quidco, even have a £-5 in the earnings column from the very start.

I won't complain about getting £2 odd back every time I buy a PS3 game from GAME via quidco links - and £110 cashback tracked since december.

indeed - I'm upto £600 so far & they have only taken a tenna off me so I'm pretty happy with that!

rockyfella;2127717

Hey I've had over £300 from Quidco.. inless than a year..I certainly … Hey I've had over £300 from Quidco.. inless than a year..I certainly don't begrudge them a fiver...LOL

you must do a hell of a lot of shopping online! I always forget but i am currently remembering to get 6p per day by doing 1 search through Kelkoo and 1 through The High Street Web. As long as i do this every day for the whole year i will make......£2.19 (i think)

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2127775

you must do a hell of a lot of shopping online! I always forget but i am … you must do a hell of a lot of shopping online! I always forget but i am currently remembering to get 6p per day by doing 1 search through Kelkoo and 1 through The High Street Web. As long as i do this every day for the whole year i will make......£2.19 (i think)

A couple of insurance policies and a phone contract got me three hundred pounds.. And that's just three purchases..

I've had £672 paid in the last two years..

edna_clouds;2127837

A couple of insurance policies and a phone contract got me three hundred … A couple of insurance policies and a phone contract got me three hundred pounds.. And that's just three purchases..

oh

Banned

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2127775

you must do a hell of a lot of shopping online! I always forget but i am … you must do a hell of a lot of shopping online! I always forget but i am currently remembering to get 6p per day by doing 1 search through Kelkoo and 1 through The High Street Web. As long as i do this every day for the whole year i will make......£2.19 (i think)

you can do 2 for the highstreet web

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2127775

Make sure you go through Quidco to get your car and house insurance... Big cashbacks on those..
    In fact it only cost me £32 to insure my car after the £130 cashback on that one.:thumbsup:

Forget your 2p deals waste of time.. You even risk getting booted off, losing it all, for a possible misuse.

Before you buy anything online, check with Quidco first, to see if it's available through them.

dean3988;2127696

oh k, but still £5

If you think about it, this £5 goes to the staff wages (even if they were only getting minimum wage then your admin fee wouldn't even cover one employee's work for one hour of one day), server fees and various other things.

They also paid out all of the earning which retailers had failed to pay out in 2005 out of their own pocket: quidco.com/blo…137

Banned

duckmagicuk2;2127897

If you think about it, this £5 goes to the staff wages (even if they were … If you think about it, this £5 goes to the staff wages (even if they were only getting minimum wage then your admin fee wouldn't even cover one employee's work for one hour of one day), server fees and various other things.They also paid out all of the earning which retailers had failed to pay out in 2008 out of their own pocket: http://www.quidco.com/blog/?p=137

failed to pay in 2006

sassie;2127911

failed to pay in 2006

2005, actually.

Thanks sassie, now changed.

rockyfella;2127871

........In fact it only cost me £32 to insure my car after the £130 c … ........In fact it only cost me £32 to insure my car after the £130 cashback on that one.:thumbsup:

Nice one :thumbsup:

What kinda car you got though?

Banned

duckmagicuk2;2127924

2005, actually. :pThanks sassie, now changed.

was it :oops: oh yes of course as i have unpaid earnings for 2006

sassie;2127934

was it :oops: oh yes of course as i have unpaid earnings for 2006

Maybe next year, eh? ;-) Although I should expect the payout would be more costly on that one...

duckmagicuk2;2127924

2005, actually. :pThanks sassie, now changed.

LOL...I thought that said Quactually.... very apt...:oops:

Banned

duckmagicuk2;2127941

Maybe next year, eh? ;-) Although I should expect the payout would be … Maybe next year, eh? ;-) Although I should expect the payout would be more costly on that one...

yeah - lol, i dont think it amounts to anything much for me, i cant believe how much i have had back, i have had my home insurance (contents and buildings) basically for free almost, thanks to quidco

Same as others really. £5 is cheap IMO, and think they could probably get away with charging more. Perhaps 50p every £100 or something like that, I wouldn't grumble.

However, some people use lots of cashback sites. Quidco doesn't pay for EVERY site out there, and other might cover sites Quidco doesn't. If they did this, they risk losing custom to other sites.

i had over £700 last year and £5 is well cheap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions