Groups

QUIDCO Advice - One more Question

Just had a look at my Quidco account and under the payments tab it says £138 to be paid on 31st December.

I haven't register any bank details yet and was planning on just leaving the money there and letting it build up.

Can i do this or do i have to have it paid out.
    If i don't register any bank details what will happen.

Thanks

Dave

8 Comments

You can leave it there as long as you want

Isn't there a section where you can specify the minimum amount you want paid out - if you set this at say £500 then it will roll up and up

When you want it paid out change the minimum back to £0 or whatever is ready to pay and then change back again if you want more to roll up again and again

When you joined did you set up bank or paypal for payment ?.
    I not they cant pay till you do.

Original Poster

bigwheels;7252766

When you joined did you set up bank or paypal for payment ?.I not they … When you joined did you set up bank or paypal for payment ?.I not they cant pay till you do.

No nothing is set up.

Thanks for all your help.

they won't payout until you setup your otions and they won't pay out for something like 10 days after you change your details.

Personaly I wouldn't leave anything over £100 with any cashback company in case they go bust - not saying quidco are in any sort of trouble and I believe they are one of the bigger players in the market but still your better off getting it out and sticking it somewhere that'll earn interest.

Original Poster

If i set up to be paid through Paypal will paypals charges still apply??

Banned

notts6501;7253734

If i set up to be paid through Paypal will paypals charges still apply??

if you have more than £50 ready then you cant have paypal

pay it into your bank account, it's easy to setup and then you can just forget it and let it get on with it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1114
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions