Quidco Amazon 9% cashback deal

Posted 28th Nov 2018
Hi did anyone grab a Quidco screenshot of the Black Friday Amazon offer of 9%.
My cashback hasn't tracked and Quidco do not seam to accept there was a Black Friday 9% on Amazon goods in the black Friday sale.
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
When do Quidco ever pay out they are con artists!!!
So many of my orders with these guys don't track. It's like pot luck . You win some you lose some with quidco
I thought it was for only certain departments.
It was definitely there. I clicked through it a number of times. Didnt track once
Edited by: "LaurenceEdwards" 28th Nov 2018
Having the same problem. Didn’t track and then when I go to claim there isn’t an option for the 9% Black Friday offer, con!
BMOLE3 h, 24 m ago

It was definitely there. I clicked through it a number of times. Didnt …It was definitely there. I clicked through it a number of times. Didnt track once

BeccyBurrow2 h, 27 m ago

Having the same problem. Didn’t track and then when I go to claim there i …Having the same problem. Didn’t track and then when I go to claim there isn’t an option for the 9% Black Friday offer, con!

+ @cvsmjd

What was it that you bought? Cashback was only available in a small number of categories, and at varying rates - hence the cashback being "up to£ 9%.
They say up to 9% cashback, then you scroll down the page and see categories on offer. If what you bought doesn't fit in any of the categories... you ain't getting paid out.

36311760-aoT4A.jpg

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 29th Nov 2018
I bought the echo spot and a plug. Didn't notice anything about different categories just the 9% Black Friday offer.
Same here. Among the other links for specific categories and percentages I remember that they had a link with "9% on Black Friday deals" or something like that, which I clicked after deleting all of amazon's cookies (you can never be too cautious, I had problems with tracking before because of that). I bought something on their daily deals and I was expecting the 9% cashback + £2.50 bonus. It hasn't tracked. This will teach me to always take a screenshot. Hopefully someone took one and can share it.
I definitely saw the Black Friday link and used it, however I’ve been denied any cashback due to what’s been mentioned before which makes me think there has been something not quite right going on here.
They’ve just said it was only available on the items that someone has put on already.
So I’m a bit confused but happy that others saw the same link.
cvsmjd6 h, 45 m ago

I bought the echo spot and a plug. Didn't notice anything about different …I bought the echo spot and a plug. Didn't notice anything about different categories just the 9% Black Friday offer.

I done exactly the same with Argos thinking I get 10% off + £2.50 bonus with my amazon echo dot. The reality is what I bought doesn't qualify for any cashback because it doesn't fall in any of their categories.

Just forget about quidco and move on.
Done the same with me saying there was no such offer available i managed to get the £2.50 bonus offer they had at the time when you spend over £5 that was the only thing i was offered as the cashback was not possible now according to support chat
craig.hornsby29th Nov

I definitely saw the Black Friday link and used it, however I’ve been d …I definitely saw the Black Friday link and used it, however I’ve been denied any cashback due to what’s been mentioned before which makes me think there has been something not quite right going on here. They’ve just said it was only available on the items that someone has put on already.So I’m a bit confused but happy that others saw the same link.

Yep, I must start to screen shot these offers.
Hi guys,
I also bought the "Black Friday deal of the day" on Amazon, thinking I would get 9% cash back and the £2.50 bonus offer. First of all, it did not track at all, and when I submitted a claim, they said it was not under the categories. And as a good will (like they are doing me a favour), they will track me at 1%.
I feel conned!!!
That's what I was offered.
This cashback is still available, but can take up to 5 days to track and mine has just started tracking.

We shall wait and see the outcome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants