Quidco and BACS question?

Found 26th Nov 2011
I don't know if this is the right place to post things like this so I apologies if that's the case. I have been hearing a lot about this 'Quidco' thing, is it worth making an account or whatever you do with it. Also how do you create a BACS account, whatever that is? I'm kind of new to HOTUKDEALS by the way.
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
BACS is transferring money to your bank account directly. Just enter your bank's sort code and your account number and it'll come into your bank account a few days after they send the payment.
Another cashback site is Topcashback. TCB differ from Quidco in that they don't keep any money you earn.
bacs is just a bank transfer
windhoek

Another cashback site is Topcashback. TCB differ from Quidco in that they … Another cashback site is Topcashback. TCB differ from Quidco in that they don't keep any money you earn.

....and they track better and are easier to deal with if there are any issues. TCB all day long!
Foxy102

....and they track better and are easier to deal with if there are any … ....and they track better and are easier to deal with if there are any issues. TCB all day long!

Agreed. Can't believe people still use Quidco
yipykayay

Agreed. Can't believe people still use Quidco

Best to use both. Even factoring in the £5 yearly fee, Quidco have paid out more than TCB on a few occasions for me. They were offering £95 for new nPower customers a few weeks ago, and TCB was only £70 or so..
oldmanhouse

Best to use both. Even factoring in the £5 yearly fee, Quidco have paid … Best to use both. Even factoring in the £5 yearly fee, Quidco have paid out more than TCB on a few occasions for me. They were offering £95 for new nPower customers a few weeks ago, and TCB was only £70 or so..

Even in that scenario I would use TCB and alert them of a better CB rate which they will match. I haven't used Quidco for about 2yrs now! The amount of 'non trackers' were beyond belief with Quidco.
Edited by: "Foxy102" 26th Nov 2011
topcashback is way better, quidco is crap
OK thanks for the speedy replies but how do these cashback websites work?
shvulcan

OK thanks for the speedy replies but how do these cashback websites work?

Read this
Topcashback FTW free to use and never had a problem. didn't even bother with quidco.
Thanks, do you need to create a BACS account?
shvulcan

Thanks, do you need to create a BACS account?

There's no such thing as a "BACS account". If you have a UK bank account, you can receive payments via BACS. Read my first post - just enter your bank details into the payment page on Quidco.

Thank you very much!

oldmanhouse

There's no such thing as a "BACS account". If you have a UK bank account, … There's no such thing as a "BACS account". If you have a UK bank account, you can receive payments via BACS. Read my first post - just enter your bank details into the payment page on Quidco.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants