Quidco and Mobile Phones Direct - Quidco Tracking on a no upfront purchase

Found 10th Aug
Has anyone made a purchase to "Mobile Phones Direct" recently through Quidco. I'm interested in getting a contract sim deal with no upfront cost - I'm wondering whether this will show the monthly fee as the 'purchase' amount, or whether that will be £0.00 ??

Quidco are offering a bonus if you spend £10.00, and was wondering how the above would track.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
The Mobile Phones Direct amount will show as either '£0.00' or '1'

You can go ahead and make the purchase and that'll qualify for the bonus. Once that cashback is confirmed, please get in touch so we can make sure that the bonus is added in

Thanks,

Joseph
Quidco_Rep50 m ago

The Mobile Phones Direct amount will show as either '£0.00' or '1'You can …The Mobile Phones Direct amount will show as either '£0.00' or '1'You can go ahead and make the purchase and that'll qualify for the bonus. Once that cashback is confirmed, please get in touch so we can make sure that the bonus is added in :)Thanks,Joseph

Just to confirm? - It will show as either £0.00 or £1.00, yet if I go ahead I will still receive the bonus ??
happymanuk31 m ago

Just to confirm? - It will show as either £0.00 or £1.00, yet if I go a …Just to confirm? - It will show as either £0.00 or £1.00, yet if I go ahead I will still receive the bonus ??

Sure thing - While the automated system may have a little trouble awarding the bonus because the bonus amount is below £10, we will be able to manually add that in for you (once your Mobile Phones Direct is confirmed).

Thanks,

Joseph
Thanks Joseph,

Sorry for all the questions - I just wanted to make sure.

Last question - I promise - So even though I am not spending £10.00 at the point of purchasing (as I am signing up for a contract) ?

Thanks
happymanuk10th Aug

Thanks Joseph,Sorry for all the questions - I just wanted to make …Thanks Joseph,Sorry for all the questions - I just wanted to make sure.Last question - I promise - So even though I am not spending £10.00 at the point of purchasing (as I am signing up for a contract) ?Thanks

Don't apologise, you're better safe than sorry. I checked that and that will still be okay. We'll be able to manually add that bonus in for you once your Mobile Phones Direct is confirmed.

Thanks,

Joseph
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions