Groups

Quidco and O2 cashback offer explanation request for sim only deal

First of all, let me say sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section, this is my first post on HUKD ever!

I don't know if someone has tried this before or not, so i wanted to know if i understood this properly.

on quidco : quidco.com/o2/
    it says you get £50 cashback on sim only deals. O2 gives sim only deals for £15 a month on a monthly basis and not a 12 month contract. does this mean you pay O2 £15 for one month and cancel the contract and still get £50 from Quidco?

if there is something obvious that i have missed please let me know or confirm if this is true!

Thanks

Keep-up-the-good-work

7 Comments

Moved to misc forum...

Can't really see anything wrong with that apart from they are a bit slow to pay up - around 3 months. Ideally you would be better signing up until the quidco is verified. Once it verifies you can then cancel.

Original Poster

thanks, buts its gonna be kinda hard to go through some 2000+ posts!!!
    but il try asking quidco directly, hope they answer

t2k4life;1862713

thanks, buts its gonna be kinda hard to go through some 2000+ posts!!!but … thanks, buts its gonna be kinda hard to go through some 2000+ posts!!!but il try asking quidco directly, hope they answer

No, put a post in that thread, and carol the quidco rep may respond.

Original Poster

oh ok, thanks :thumbsup:

Hey guys, i brought a sim deal from o2 through quidco, and got 100 pound back!! after 2 months.....

I know it works, as a cousin of mine has been using quidco for long time, and all payments are sent to paypal!! no hidden costs..

for more info just mail or pm me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions