Groups

Quidco and Orange ? - anyone used these in combo with a discount code ?

Hi all,

I have used a discount code with orange whilst going through quidco so i would like to know if im going to be paid out or not

Has anyone got experience in this ?

Cheers James

5 Comments

Depends. Some people seem to get away with it, some don't.

On the letter of the Quidco rules, if you use a code you forfeit the cashback. Sometimes they don't notice. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;6525878

Depends. Some people seem to get away with it, some don't.On the letter … Depends. Some people seem to get away with it, some don't.On the letter of the Quidco rules, if you use a code you forfeit the cashback. Sometimes they don't notice. . .

So it actually says on the quidco website if a code is used the cashback is not valid ?

Cheers James

Well it used to, but I can't see it there now ??

What code did you use ? Orange don't usually do codes? The only one I can think of is a friends and family, if its that one the odds are it won't work. I know 2 people who've tried and nether of them got the cashback. It tracked and was then declined later.

Original Poster

steve1221;6526358

Well it used to, but I can't see it there now ??What code did you use ? … Well it used to, but I can't see it there now ??What code did you use ? Orange don't usually do codes? The only one I can think of is a friends and family, if its that one the odds are it won't work. I know 2 people who've tried and nether of them got the cashback. It tracked and was then declined later.

Not what i wanted to hear really

Erm it was friends and family at 30% for £40 went to £27 but the internet is not unlimited !! :@

So i have rang t-mobile and they can do it for around the same price as 27 its something like 28-29.

In that case is t-mobile a better option do you think ?

Cheers James

Friends and family put you on internal CS and they have more time to look into things.

If T and Orange merge next year it won't matter which you go with (IF!).

T has more outsourced CS and fewer mast sites than Orange, but its more a matter of which has the best signal where you need it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions