Expired

Quidco and Play.com / powerplaydirect ?!

Found 13th Aug 2008
I put in 3 enquiries for transactions with play.com and powerplaydirect as they hadn´t tracked. The cashback would have been 40p, 40p and 55p.
Today they updated the enquiries and DECLINED them!

Here is what Quidco wrote in all 3 cases:
Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Quidco does not support any transactions where the cashback is below £1.00 and so we are unable to process your transaction any further. We do appreciate you making this enquiry as this does assist us in keeping a record of performance on a merchant's tracking. Kind Regards Quidco

Is this normal now? I mean WTF is going on?!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

i gave up with quidco and it seems im not the only one,nothing seems to track properly for me anymore,was good whilst it lasted

Original Poster

Oh I understand believe me.
HOW THE H3LL can that be?
An HMV order tracked a few days ago and that was only 83p cashback.
I´m pretty annoyed. I guess that means they grab the cashback under 1 pound that they declined and we don´t get it?!

i tend to use greasypalm now, not as much cashback as quidco but all mine have tracked without problems so really works out better

TanyaSpace;2740624

Oh I understand believe me.HOW THE H3LL can that be?An HMV order tracked … Oh I understand believe me.HOW THE H3LL can that be?An HMV order tracked a few days ago and that was only 83p cashback.I´m pretty annoyed. I guess that means they grab the cashback under 1 pound that they declined and we don´t get it?!

annoying isnt it,i lost out on £40 for signing up for an expensive rac policy cos it didnt ruddy track:x sent a ticket,still no response

I have even had 5p track before - don't make sense!!

Original Poster

Mardyass;2740639

annoying isnt it,i lost out on £40 for signing up for an expensive rac … annoying isnt it,i lost out on £40 for signing up for an expensive rac policy cos it didnt ruddy track:x sent a ticket,still no response

Yeah and since when don´t they pay cashback anymore if the cashback is under a pound?
Never heard of that "rule" before :x :x

If a cashback for under £1 is declined they won't investigate it when you put an enquiry in, it has to be over £1 for them to investigate it. You can still get cashback for under £1 but if it's declined for you have no chance of getting it with an enquiry. It's always been like this.

Original Poster

That´s a joke though.
It´s not my fault if it doesn´t track, I always clear cookies before i click
and I always go through their site.
Quick way for them to make some extra bucks i guess...grrr

TanyaSpace;2740696

That´s a joke though.It´s not my fault if it doesn´t track, I always cl … That´s a joke though.It´s not my fault if it doesn´t track, I always clear cookies before i clickand I always go through their site.Quick way for them to make some extra bucks i guess...grrr

Lol, I don't think quidco are taking your cashback, it's the company you've purchased from that has refused to pay, not quidco.

Original Poster

Well it IS quidco´s fault though if they don´t do enquiries on amounts under 1 pound
after it failed to track for whatever reason

I know but you can't really blame them if you think of the extra workload that would take.

Original Poster

Just had 28p track for a 6.99 transaction on play.com
Quidco have to sort out their unreliable tracking if they don´t support enquiries under a pound ....
Cuz after all it´s the small amounts that sum up over time!

Banned

as far as i know quidco have never done enquiries for less than a £1

Original Poster

sassie;2740772

as far as i know quidco have never done enquiries for less than a £1

Yes, I didn´t know that and was a little shocked LOL
I know it now but that doesn´t mean I have to like it

Admin

Please submit Quidco queries in the Quidco thread - (See my signature link)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sonos and Black Friday12
  2. water bill1021
  3. Is this a good deal for a gaming laptop34
  4. CCTV HIKVISION reseller11

See more discussions