Groups

Quidco and Sky

Earlier this week I signed up for Sky and went through quidco (which tracked) to get cashback and the £100 M&S voucher. They rang me up today and said that the order had failed but could not give me a reason why(?) - he said it could be an issue with their website. They agreed to give me £100 credit instead of vouchers but could not do anything about Quidco. He said Sky are continually trying to not be part of these referral sites and it has nothing to do with them which is what I dont understand? What should I say when they ring me back? I really want to move away from Virgin but want some premium channels like Sports so will have to use one of these companies, what are my options??

7 Comments

how much should the cash back of been

Original Poster

shamus1975

how much should the cash back of been

tracked at £100

so you should of got £100 and a £100 voucher???

Original Poster

shamus1975

so you should of got £100 and a £100 voucher???

thats right yeah

op am i reading this right 'quidco tracked at £100 and sky are giving you £100 credit instead of m&s vouchers'?
    Edited by: "MR1123" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

MR1123

op am i reading this right 'quidco tracked at £100 and sky are giving you … op am i reading this right 'quidco tracked at £100 and sky are giving you £100 credit instead of m&s vouchers'?

thats correct, sorry havent worded it very well. M&S offer has now expired but said they would give me credit instead

Same thing happened to my brother 2-3 weeks ago. They rang him up saying that his card had failed to be processed so they wanted him to give the details over the phone, which would invalidate his quidco. He wasn't best pleased as he's pretty adamant that he entered his details correctly and thought they were just trying to avoid paying. In the end I think he wrote a letter to quidco and managed to process a new order okay but from a quick look around forums it would appear he's not the only one it's happened to!

All that said I think he's very happy with his sky now and installation etc. all went fine.

James
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions